What Is the one product that you couldn't live without?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
I'm just browsing the internet and wondering If I could only buy one beauty product what would It be?
I am yet to make up my mind :green:

So, what Is the one product that you just couldn't live without???

:) hiya
This is an interesting question!
There are so many different products that I need in my work as I do quite a variety of treatments, however I think the beauty product that I use most of is definately TISSUES!!!! I go through loads of these and I find them so good for different aspects of beauty.

Within my homelife the beauty product that I could not live without is SHOWER GEL!!

:hug:

personally: concealer to cover my acne.

professionally: sweet almond oil as I could do virtually all of my treatments with that one product

luxury professional item: steamed cabi for my mitts and heating oil up

:) hiya
This is an interesting question!
There are so many different products that I need in my work as I do quite a variety of treatments, however I think the beauty product that I use most of is definately TISSUES!!!! I go through loads of these and I find them so good for different aspects of beauty.

Within my homelife the beauty product that I could not live without is SHOWER GEL!!

:hug:
LoL I never even thought of shower gel! Dirty sod eh, to busy thinking about wrinkles :lol:

my mac concealer i would have to say i think i may change my mind!!

Personally - moisturiser

Professionally - nail wipes/pads (oh and bin liners!) :lol:

Hi,
I would have to have a little mini kit ( I know cheating) in it clinique moisturiser, lip gloss, mascara, hair brush, tooth brush, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner.............even in mini sizes I think my mini kit bag is getting too big............Nah!!!! can't pick just one thing.......makes you think though. Lotsa luv x

Latest posts

Back