what is this style called does it even have label???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanella

Reaction score
hi please bear with me i am a beauty therapist not a hairdresser. my son is 13 and wants hair like Troy in high School musical 1. i took him to the hairdressers/barbers who instinctively picked up the clippers not to panic i dived in so he still has plenty of hair to play with. What do I ask for how do i explain the style. I know this must sound petty but i am dealing with a hormone driven sulking teenager HELP!!!!!!!!!

thank you soooo much mercedes i really appreciate it. I can see now why the kids are pushing him for this style he is almost a look a like for him. I couldnt understand why it was so important or what the huge urgency is. And so the light goes on

thank you for putting that back Mercedes I went back to it and it was gone!!! I thought I was going barking mad!!!!!

not sure there's really a name for this style, but if you take the pic along with you that will help. a lot of lads are asking for this 'long shaggy' style at the mo so your hairdresser should kno from the pic what to do! hth

Latest posts

Back