What is your absolute bible?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
Hi

What books have you found that are your absolute bibles for beauty etc? What can't you live without and what has given you the most advice/tips?

A book called "how to win friends and influence people". Anyone dealing with people should read it.
I trained a long long time ago, so my training books would be out of the hair and beauty ark!! I found learning to deal with people in a positive way helped me in my career far more than just being a technically good hairdresser.

id say salongeek pretty much has everything you need to know.

My folder with all my course notes from Creative, beginners up to Grand Master (I also have any articles printed off from here in it that are written by Sam and Geeg - plus a few others) plus the Sweet Squared catalogue... :)

Just Do IT by Richard Branson.

A man I consider to have the highest integrity plus karisma and style and flair and his middle name should be Creative because like me it defines who he is.

Wake up and Change your Life - Duncan Bannatyne
I loved it when I first read it and could read it a hundred times more.......ah and not forgetting NailClass....that book really is a must have for all nail geeks :hug:

Nailclass :lol: Thanks Ang!!!

Wake up and Change your Life - Duncan Bannatyne
I loved it when I first read it and could read it a hundred times more.......ah and not forgetting NailClass....that book really is a must have for all nail geeks :hug:

Of course Nailclass - man that book is good, funny I was looking at it today :). Thanks Geeg ;) This book got me through my Masters (along with great training and great products of course!).

I really want to read Lord Sugars book too - I've heard it's a great read and full of inspiration. Duncan Bannatyne's is another on the list as is your bible Geeg - Richard Branson. Must get some reading done soon - the only books I seem to have time to read now is French, Spanish and HTML/CSS/website design lol, should have some recreational reading too I think... x x

Latest posts

Back