What is your fav Clear Tip & Why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amandas nails

Reaction score
I bought some cheap clear tips from China awhile back when I went to a different supplier. They looked ok & I thought I would give them a try. What a waste of money!! They crack, chip, split & your client is annoyed. I normally use CND's Velocity Clear tips. Never have any problems. I ordered new CND tips this morning from my distributor & thru the duds out!
Let me know your thoughts.:o

I love the CND ones and the pro impressions advanced clear tips they are good for nail art to :)

CND tips, rock! :D

i like EzFlow Glass Leisure - i have tried the cuccio ones before but they were and absoloute pig to blend! the Ezflow glass leisures are lovely and thin and blend like a dream!

hth,

Jodie x

thru the duds out!
Let me know your thoughts.:o

Go get in the trash & get them out again! lol
No really ... you can still use them maybe not on clients but you could use them to practice smile lines, mix ratio , and even to make a nail art display ! :D
Cant waste stuff with the way things are right now in the world x

Tammy Talyor and NSI because they are higher quality and they don't break as easily.

CND Performance Clear for me .. no blending at all and they are not prone to breakage. Velocity too if I need a micro contact area.

Latest posts

Back