What is your favourite perfume?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Hey Everyone.
Just thought I would start a thread on what is your favourite perfume of all time? At the moment I love Salvatore Ferragomo and Miracle by Lancome. I am a real perfume freak I own more than I will ever where (probably about 20 bottles) and I still keep on buying. My five year old daughter goes to school smelling like a rose and my four year old son loves all the bottles. So what is your fav?
xxxxx:Love:

hi hun!

i wear ted baker and my fave is beyonce true star. im wearing it now mmmm lovely lovely lovely

ps hint to kris if hes reading!

join the club chick i have to many bottles .the one i wear the most is romance then followed by gucci rush 2.xx:)

i love Gucci rush but i also love Ghost the puple half noon shape bottle.

sorry to go off topic a bit but i hate smelly people as there is no need to smell its cheap enough to buy soap and water.

Rach xx

MMMMmm love Romance too, havent tried the Anna sui or True Star Beyonce, but i smelt True Star Mens and it is delicous!!!! Perfume makes you feel luxurious even if you are in your trackies!! Love it
xx

mines hugo boss deep red!

J Lo Live is really beautiful too!!!:Love:

miss dior the new one is lovely aswell waiting on boyfriend to buy it for me .heres hopeing.xx:biggrin:

Is that Miss Cherie?? My cousin loves it. If that is the one
xxx:green:

Chanel no 5 and Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan

j-lo glow is my favourite at the moment but i do like anna sui- dreams
aswell. i remember years ago i used to like poison but when i smell it now
i cannot stand it!

jules x

I love D& G Light Blue, wear it everday.

others include:
Armani- She
Armani- Night
Nina Ricci- Premier Jour
Ultra Violet
Gucci- Rush
Very Valantino
Issey Miyake (original)
Jean Paul Gaultier (original)
Flower of Kenzo (original)

I go through bottles of perfurm, I'm down to my last dribble of light blue so perfum shopping at the weekend for me. lol

So Magic by Lancome.

Hi

I love Michael by Michael Korrs, it's beautiful! I also love Angel by Thiarry Mugler and his new one Alien.
I know the storey behind Angel....... but im not going to bore you with it! Phew!
Im a bit of a fragrance nut, love Michael for men too.
Im defo getting a bottle of Vera Wang at the airport in a few weeks.

XX

My 2 favourites are sui love by anna sui - gorgeous smell and beautiful butterfly shaped bottle,

and classique by jean paul gaultier mmmm, Ive been through 2 bottles of each since may! xxxxxxxxx

me all time fave is Armani She - my other half loves it and it was the first perfume I wore when I met him, so brings back some memories!

also love Hugo Boss Intense and Valentino V

Vera Wang is nice, have that too! What is the story behind Angel??
xxxx:Love:

My hubby buys my perfume, he says seeing as though hes the one who gets to smell me, he gets to choose my smell.... his all time fave smell on me is flower by kenzo. I buy his smellies too and its ultraviolet or obsession.

Manifesto was by Isabella Roselini? I am pretty sure. You can still buy it here in Oz, saw it in a catalogue this week.x
xxxx:Love:

YSL's Opium for me, have worn this for years now, I also liked the limited edition one that YSL brought out a few years ago too called D'ette but not keen on the new limited edition one, too flowery for me.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back