What is your favourite...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeupartistzoe

Reaction score
...brand of shampoo, conditioners and styling products? And what retails well? Lots of salons around me are using Tigi and i like it but I know it's not as exclusive as it used to be and it is putting me off a bit considering it for a new salon? Love Kerastase but it's very expensive...

Thanks!

Pureology is a huge hit in my salons. Redken is a great performer too. Good companies to deal with

GHD are doing a bit at the mo with their coloured straightners, they are quite funky and I like the heat protection spray, what about their shampoo and styling? I think it could retail well but whats it like to work with? I'm looking at Pureology, never heard of it before, but I like their website..

I like loreal professional hair products. shampoos etc, they are lovely xx

thanks sarahpoppy24 i saw those yesterday in capital, and they have the big pro bottles of shampoo too, do you use the techni-art styling stuff too?

hi. i love redken shampoos and conditioners,and really like techni art products esp liss control.tigi shampoos and cond are so over powering in smell,and seem all to be so thick and to heavy for lots of hair types :D

thanks guys Redken had a couple of mentions now so something else to think about :) thanks!

whilst I'm here, what do you guys think about GHD and in terms of shampoo and styling and support...does anyone stock the whole line?

I like loreal professional hair products. shampoos etc, they are lovely xx

I have used Vitamino for a few years, occasionally trying other new products to see if I can better vitamino, but Loreal is always the one I go back to! And I am loving the FORCE VECTOR treatment, its AMAZING and smells sooo yummy! :D

i love joico, the shampoos and conditioners are lovely and smell great too :)
i know it's not all about the smell but i always like it if something smells nice!!

A second vote for l'oreal vitamino from me. It's great and smells divine!

redken,redken, well worth the money : )

Latest posts

Back