What is your interpretation between Party Lashes and Express Lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

FrancescaM

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I've been thinking about this for a while and wondered what everyone's opinions were. Is there a difference between 'party' lashes and 'express' lashes? If so, is it the technique or the final result? Or is it just a branding thing?

I've always thought it was one and the same ... being a temporary set of lash extensions that have to be removed within 2 weeks.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Francesca

Rhona_

Reaction score
I used to think they were the same too, but now I've found that - around here, at least - party lashes are generally cluster lashes (i.e. designed to be worn for a day or two, applied with latex based glue) and express lashes are individual lashes that are applied without isolating and should be removed by the therapist after 2-3 weeks.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
I used to think they were the same too, but now I've found that - around here, at least - party lashes are generally cluster lashes (i.e. designed to be worn for a day or two, applied with latex based glue) and express lashes are individual lashes that are applied without isolating and should be removed by the therapist after 2-3 weeks.

That's how I define them too x

pinkfairy

Reaction score
This is what I call party lashes, they are clusters and express are the individual lashes which are dropped onto the lashes without isolating.
Sorry to repeat what Rhona said but thought I'd reply so you get a broad opinion xx

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
This is what I call party lashes, they are clusters and express are the individual lashes which are dropped onto the lashes without isolating.
Sorry to repeat what Rhona said but thought I'd reply so you get a broad opinion xx
Same

FrancescaM

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies, it is what I thought but just wanted to check I was thinking along the same lines as everyone else.

Soo ... if a treatment is a mix of the two, then this must be a 'Party Express' set .. :idea:

Haha, have a great day ladies!

Francesca

Latest posts