What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, new on here, new to facebook, does it work for anyone, I am changing direction but wondering whether to set up something now whilst I start my next business. any pointers appreciated. many thanks Cat

Hi, new on here, new to facebook, does it work for anyone, I am changing direction but wondering whether to set up something now whilst I start my next business. any pointers appreciated. many thanks Cat

Hi caterpolt

It's definitely worth trying as it's free advertising! I've just started mine and invited all of my friends to like it, then ask them to share your page so that their friends can like it etc. then post your link on here and everyone is so welcoming you'll be getting likes here there and everywhere!!

This is one of my Facebook pages I am hoping to do childrens princess pamper parties through this page. I haven't launched my main beauty one yet as I am still training in some treatments. It's early days but please feel free to like & share...... It would be appreciated :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Pampered-Princess/209422459235864

Attachments

• Hopscotch Kids Logo.JPG
    Hopscotch Kids Logo.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 78
Thanks everyone so much for liking my page so far. Only 6 away from being able to get stats! The only problem im having is it wont let me like anyone elses page! Im very new to buisness facebook maybe im doing something wrong!!??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is one of my Facebook pages I am hoping to do childrens princess pamper parties through this page. I haven't launched my main beauty one yet as I am still training in some treatments. It's early days but please feel free to like & share...... It would be appreciated :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Pampered-Princess/209422459235864

Such a cute idea. And I love love the buisness card. Sooooo adorable!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi everyone please like our SyllyS of Switzerland skin care page .... Great natural skin care line and lots of Fun beauty tips. I'll return the favor if you send me a message with your Facebook link!
www.facebook.com/syllysofswitzerland

Only just starting out and work full time too, I know my page needs a lot of time and work so please feel free to give me tips and ideas and constructive criticism. :)
www.facebook.com/Beautilashious

Just liked you spraytantastic :)

All the love from my fellow salon geeks is amazing!!
www.facebook.com/hookednail

If anyone is debating whether or not to put their info on here, just do it! Everyone is lovely!!

My links not working but my page is
Three Degrees Beauty

Appreciate any new likers and will carry on through this list.

Thanks guys xx

Latest posts

Back