What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi few geeks,
Mines just for natural nails - Shellac, Vinylux and Brisa lite Smoothing gel at the moment. I have completed the cnd naturally, brisa lite smoothing gel and art and style courses.
Ive not long started out so would be grateful if anyone could "like" my page and of course I will return the favour.

www.facebook.com/olivetreenails

Thanks all x x x x :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I've just been and liked your page, your competition, a pic and your logo! My page will be up and running soon, so I'll ask you to return the favour then please. Best of luck xx

thank you!!! and yes as soon as your up and running will gladly return the favour xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi ya iv liked your page hon if you wouldn't mind liking mine iv been stuck on 197 for ages lol mine is clipper & cut freelance hairdressing x

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

thank you! have you got a link just tried to search snd couldn't find it sorry xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am now happily clicking likes on lots of brill nail techs pages all ideas and inspirations are great :green:

www.facebook.com/CharmainesCNC

I have 44 likes at present would be great fun to get some more xxxxx

Last edited:
Oohh.. This is a good thread, I'll make my way through all posts and like. Sorry if this sounds silly or has been mentioned already but do we like from our personal facebook profile or from our business page? I'm sure page likes don't count? Thanks!

Hayley Fitzgerald x

Tanning Beauty Hair Training

I think its from business page or blog... ill try yours from mine xx

ok you can like from any facebook page whats your business page address?

Latest posts

Back