What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a new page for when im on maternity. I won't be able to do clients as often so have created a fun sideline of express nails using Seche and Vinylux. What do you think? I'll go stir crazy with nothing to do at home otherwise! www.facebook.com/expressnailsbysabrina

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone know how you can get your fb page tagged in a status? I can't seem to do it :( xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I find I can't do it on the app but can on the full website on my laptop. But if I do it via the app I use the Facebook page as the location which will then provide the link for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I find I can't do it on the app but can on the full website on my laptop. But if I do it via the app I use the Facebook page as the location which will then provide the link for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aahhh ok I'll try that. Thanks :) xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all, I have only just started my fb page so really need help boosting the numbers of likes please like and I will work my way through all the ones on here and like back, thanking u in advance BeautyliciousMk is my Facebook page

BeautyliciousMk

has anyone else been blocked from sending messages to each other on facebook, since swapping likes

how long are we blocked for?

I'm still blocked now n it's been about a week xx

Hey Geeks!

My little mobile business is going from strength to strength and I am only 1 like away from 400!

Please help me try to get there by the end of the day. I will return each and every one. Just message me with your page deets.

Thanks in advance

https://www.facebook.com/beauticlesbeauty

Carly

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there would you be kind enough to like my page :) started being mobile in April so need all help fellow geeks

Www.facebook.com/is0belsnails

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back