What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
www.facebook.com/olivetreenails

CND Master Painter - offering CND Shellac, Vinylux, Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel, IBX & from Monday Harmony Gelish.

I will happily return any new likes :) x

I've just created my facebook page and would be really grateful for some likes! All likes will be returned, my page is www.facebook.com/lgmassage

Hi geeks, I have recently completed my FB page and could really do with some likes to help boost my page, my Facebook is

BeautyliciousMk

I will return all likes :)

Mine is Facebook.com/escapebeautyroom
All likes will be returned just let me know who is from sg xx

www.escapebeautyroom.co.uk
Facebook.com/escapebeautyroom

Hi geeks!! I've finally taken the jump and set up my Facebook page, eek!! It's a work in progress but I would be really grateful for any likes - they will all be returned!! Big thank you in advance!! xx

https://m.facebook.com/ABNailsTanningandBeauty

I have just created an Instagram: beautyinabow

Follow and I'll follow back 🎀😘

Hi ladies I'm just starting out and have only recently set it up ! Any information on how to make those gorgeous profile pics where the name is a logo would be fab!

Www.facebook.com/natasharosebeautystudio

Hi guys, I have finally plucked up the courage to publish my Facebook page too! Here it is www.facebook.com/butterflyeyesmobile. Is still work in progress but had to get it out there sooner rather than later! x

I was the same josafeenlashes :( I haven't even put anything on mine yet! Lol x

Hi Holly was AMAZING to meet you today at the Creative Academy London for your S2 tour. My facebook business page is www.facebook.com/helensperfectlypamperedhands
You were very inspiring & full of great humour. Hope I get to meet you again some day. Safe journey home at the end of your travels xoxo

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Back