What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo how do I tag my page on here x this is such a good thread x

Sent from my VS TOUCHTAB 7DC using SalonGeek

open you facebook page & copy the link in the bar above & then open salon geeks & paste it on to here :cool:

You may have to use your personal page i had to.

I am, I'm just clicking on the link & it goes straight to my personal home page instead of to her business page. It's happened a few times when I'm on the computer & the link was from fb mobile x

Are we allowed to post on this forum asking for votes in a Facebook competition? I thought I'd ask before I went ahead and did it.

My Facebook page is facebook.com/kazzmetics anyway. And I'll return all likes xo

Last edited:
I'm very new, and have only just signed up to SG, and my Facebook page is only just over a month old too, so doesn't have many likes... But here it is :) www.facebook.com/sakurabeautydesign

Hi guys this may sound a bit silly but how do you start a fb page for business? Is it the same as creating a normal one? X

Hi guys this may sound a bit silly but how do you start a fb page for business? Is it the same as creating a normal one? X
Best to start a buisness page you can then keep track on how many people are seeing you posts and what age groups are looking at your page etc
When you hit 400 likes you can then pay to promote your page x

Best to start a buisness page you can then keep track on how many people are seeing you posts and what age groups are looking at your page etc
When you hit 400 likes you can then pay to promote your page x

Thank you for your advice x:biggrin:

Hi geeks, please can someone help me by seeing if I've put my page in the right way (not sure that makes sense) I'm so rubbish at this. Facebook page is : LashesbyIzzy
Hoping I've started it correctly. X

Hi geeks, please can someone help me by seeing if I've put my page in the right way (not sure that makes sense) I'm so rubbish at this. Facebook page is : LashesbyIzzy
Hoping I've started it correctly. X

Anyone please :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back