What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried and went through, had 5 likes off SG...is it your browser?

I had to type you into fb too.... Lots didn't work for me xx

im on it now lol

Love using my facebook for letting my clients know when we have new products back in stock and cancelations. Beauty Lounge, Whitstable.:Love:

Morning everyone - I have just been liking a bunch of your pages on facebooks - some lovely pages out there. Would love some return likes to my page please? Desperately trying to build up my likes xxx

www.facebook.com/izzybnails

Thanks xxx

I'm still working my way through and would still ask that you identify yourself so that I know the like is coming from a Geek.

I've had a few people come onto my page and ask me to like theirs without even liking mine lol!

I'm still working my way through and would still ask that you identify yourself so that I know the like is coming from a Geek.

I've had a few people come onto my page and ask me to like theirs without even liking mine lol!

I have had a few of them :eek::rolleyes:

Only 5 more to get 200 likes

Last edited:
I have un-liked some pages, I was seeing incorrect advice and practices and Id prefer not to have these pages linked to my personal profile.

I've worked my way through the last dozen or so SG pages liking all those that can be accessed via clicking on your link (about 40% don't work unfortunately) but I will admit to skipping anyone who has shown particularly bad karma on SG. Fortunately, that has only been very very very VERY few, but I think it's important to encourage polite camaraderie on SG, and liking pages of those who have been incredibly rude to long standing SG members I feel is sending the wrong message, i hope that seems fair. xDBDX

It would be wonderful if you could pay www.Facebook.com/DivineByDesignCNDNails a visit xxx

I have un-liked some pages, I was seeing incorrect advice and practices and Id prefer not to have these pages linked to my personal profile.

I applaud your strength of character xx

Xxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back