What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, this is my first post on here, so not sure if I'm doing it right or not. i haven't long been qualified so am just working through setting up my website and Facebook. My Facebook is www.facebook.com/yourbeautyperfect
Hope the link works. Xxx

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble opening some of the links? I've tried a few geek's links and it takes me to my home page and not their page?! :(

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble opening some of the links? I've tried a few geek's links and it takes me to my home page and not their page?! :(

I was having trouble... That reminds me I still haven't liked someone from 2 weeks ago, I need to go through when I'm on my laptop its easier that way xx

Mine again people is www.facebook.com/nikkicshairstudio pm me on there or leave a comment with your link and I'll like back, when I get 5 I'll fish through from where I got too ages ago xx

Yes, that's been happening to me too. Not sure what the issue is but I've contacted FB to see if they can help...

Latest posts

Back