What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you to the few who have returned my like, however, there are still a lot of you who haven't .. yet?!? I am working my way through all your sites, am currently on page 127 of thread...
Please please can we give as well as take...
www.facebook.com/pages/Athomeatherapy

Yes, I tried to like your page pinknfluffy and it comes up with this Page in unavailable, perhaps your link is mistyped, I have liked every page in the last 15 or so pages, and am working my way through (backwards) I have messaged most girls to let them know its a like from Salon Geek :)

Hi guys, thanks for all of you who have sent me messages and liked my page. One of the ladies told me that you have to like as yourself rather than your business page or it doesn't count as a like which was very handy to know as I was wondering why my 'like' count wasn't going up lol! Please keep liking me (as my fb 'friends' have been rubbish and my count is pathetically low) and I will return the favour xx https://www.facebook.com/#!/blinkingorgeous

Could I ask you to like mine,
www.facebook.com/snazzybeauty i am working my way through liking everyone's x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Would love it if any of you lovely's could like my Freelance Make-up/Beauty (mobile) page :) Let me know once you have or mention it on my wall so I can see and I'll return the favour! Hoping to reach 100 <3

www.facebook.com/stephanielouisemakeup

Thanks so much x

Hi geeks thanks for the likes for those of you who have 25 or more likes here is a link to tell you how to make your page link look neater!
So you can use it on flyers etc without it looking really long!

I'm hoping to get to 25 likes so I can change mine too! If anyone likes my page please leave your link in a message and I will return the favour as some of the links don't work and I can't find everyone's page!

Hope this helps

I have my page as an 'add friend' page as I know alot of people in the area have this so if anyone asks who done the hair they can say 'they're on my Facebook friends' rather than having to search if you get me? Do you think I'm going wrong here ? As I don't have many friends on it xx

I have my page as an 'add friend' page as I know alot of people in the area have this so if anyone asks who done the hair they can say 'they're on my Facebook friends' rather than having to search if you get me? Do you think I'm going wrong here ? As I don't have many friends on it xx

I know a couple of local people/pages that have had theres removed as it suggested they were a person rather than a business & facebook dont like that.

Hi everyone will return everyone's likes :) I'm still having trouble with some pages showing as 'unavailable' so I'm so sorry if i haven't liked yours. mines www.facebook.com/beautysecretsberwick xx

For those of you with an "add friend" page rather than a business page. Did facebook allow you to have your business name instead of your first and last name? A dog groomers round my way has her "add friend" page with her dog grooming name. But when I try to change my personal page name to my work name facebook always say they think I am trying to act as a business so they won't let me change. So how do you all do it.
It's because my personal page is a fake name anyway simply for the fact I only want to be on there as a business. Help please! X

Our facebook page is Glotanz and GloBeauty Academy

Please visit and like our page :)

Regards

Sammi

Hi Girls, my facebook page only started in May so would really appreciate some new likes, I will like your pages back too, just leave me a message xx:D www.facebook.com/AffinityHorncastle

Hey guys, a newbie here too, looking for lots of inspiration so all likes will be reciprocated! Find this site invaluable for info so thanks very much!
SALON JOPHIEL, GLASGOW

Latest posts

Back