What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very new to Facebook so my page is bare.... Haven't been on it for 3 years now I'm starting my beauty up I thought it would be a good Idea... Add me its
Danielle Maidment
Xxxx

Been liking lots of yours over last few days, still got more to go. If i haven't added you yet, mines is www.facebook.com/vsparkles
It's a shame as im going through so many are no longer up and running anymore.
x

Is there any way you can just have a business page without a personal page? I want to delete my personal page x

Is there any way you can just have a business page without a personal page? I want to delete my personal page x

I'm not sure if you can to be honest - I would just remove everything from my personal page (so it's just a shell) and only use it for your business page. Don't have any friends on your personal one and block anyone from adding you etc :)

Tbh I'm thinking if getting rid of everything, I haven't got one single client from Facebook so I don't see the point anymore, anyone else not got any clients from Facebook? X

Tbh I'm thinking if getting rid of everything, I haven't got one single client from Facebook so I don't see the point anymore, anyone else not got any clients from Facebook? X

Me! Not a single one!

Iva had about 3.. But sometimes I do think its a waste of time too

Looking for a full time/part time job in a nail salon, Falkirk area.
Fully trained nail technician, qualified with NSI in Glasgow Beauty School in July 2013.
I have been doing many sets of nails for family, friends and work colleagues for charity over the last month or so.
If anyone knows of any positions available please let me know!

thanks, Jessica :)

Only just this minute made a page up and have no likes, no idea what to put on it or what to do so if people could like me i'd really appreciate it! I'll return the likes xx

Only started my page very recently and started inviting friends to like it on Friday so it's a bit bare....any extra likes would be much appreciated :D It's: www.facebook.com/pamperandpreen

Hi there, just started my business and opened my facebook account..I would appreciate and be forever thankful if you could like my page!:) I already liked and joined everyone on the first 26 pages, but found quite a few of the links not working.anyway, it's late, enough for today, will carry on liking fb pages tomorrow:lol:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dare2shine-extensions/218216058328159?ref=tn_tnmn

Let me know if my link is not working,please!

I've had one, that turned out to be a lovely geek thanks to this thread! However, I would say to keep it as it's a great way to display your work for free. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back