What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please pop by and 'like' our page. We will happily return the favour. Keep up to date with shelby's (my daughter, we work together) weekly blog post for Scratch Magazine, any comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.facebook.com/Thesalonbeauty

I've been through every page of this massive thread (backwards) and liked every page I was able to. Many links don't work and many links are to personal pages and not business pages. It took me a few days!

I have received a lot of "Likes" back, and thanks to all of you who have, but not received nearly as many as I have given.

I sent a message with a link to my page to everyone I "Liked" so you have no excuse not to like me back :) Come on geeks, spread the love and don't forget it has to be from your personal profile and not your business page.

I thought it would drive me mad seeing all the posts come up on my personal page, but I am really enjoying seeing everyone's work.

I also didn't bother liking pages that hadn't been updated for a year or so. If I've missed anyone or if you are new to this thread like my page https://www.facebook.com/GlynisNails and send me a message and I will like you back.

Glam n Glitter Nails Sleaford

Thanks to everyone for the likes soo far, much appreciated (Of course I've liked back 😊) xx

Business pages show as counts as mine. Revisiting this as I'm being asked to like from my personal account.

Last edited:
Hello all,

I'm trying to start out and needing some help with my facebook page ... Please lend a helping hand and like my page

Www.facebook.com/treatmentsbypeejay

Thanks in advance !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just 'Liked' your FB page! I hope you don't mind me saying, but there are a couple of spelling mistakes in your 'About' section: 'Etreme' and 'Qualifyed'. I hope you don't mind me pointing them out, I used to work in publishing so it's in the blood :o.

Otherwise, great site. Hope it brings you lots of business x

Thank you all for the new likes we have reached over 700 :D

hi im already a liker on your page being from bognor i saw your ad on local news feed, do u ever put ads in local selling sites? it helped me when starting out,along with word of mouth.

sorry to say the red carpet manicure put me off! when i was first having a nosey thats the only reason i didnt come to u for my nails i see you have changed will have to give u a try :)

Last edited:
I've liked you've got some great reviews well done

I can get on to the links on my phone but an unable to put mine up :( my page is called Natural Elegance I would be so grateful if you could take a look xx I'll get liking too xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

There are a quite a few pages called Natural Elegance - can you give us more details as to which is your page? xx

A massive thank you to all of you who have liked my page so far. :)

I am still working my way through all the pages. I will like your page from my personal account & always leave a comment or send a message with the link to my page.

Unfortunately likes from Business Pages don't show up as physical likes (thanks FB) but all likes are gratefully received!

My page is: https://www.facebook.com/InStyleNailsUK

Jenny x

Hi everyone mine is
https://m.facebook.com/AmelioreeNailsandbeauty
I'd really appreciate the likes and feedback if anyone has any and I will work my way through and like all of your pages but bear with me as there are quite a lot! ;)
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Had a busy weekend liking all your stunning pages and I am loving seeing all of your pics n statuses appearing on my fb timeline now :) it's giving me lots of ideas for my own page and is nice to see all ur lovely pics too. I have been liking lots of pics too! You are a talented bunch! This is the link to my page and anyone who likes it I will garuantee a like in return and look forward to seein ur page too! Thanks xxx
www.facebook.com/maxglamour1

Latest posts

Back