What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id love it if you could all check out mine, I became self employed in august and im slowly building up.

I will return the likes
Www.facebook.com/lovelyhairbylouisa

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

www.facebook.com/nailbar.halstead
The salon has been open for 9yrs. Please request friendship. Love this site. Nice to find people as passionate about nails as me!!!

Ladies I'm having a bit of problem following all the links on here I think it has something to do with not being on a laptop but to any of you that have liked my page can you pm me on my page and I seem to be able to follow the link from there :)

All Nail to the Gods!

Hey fellow nail worshippers, I am actually new to registering to this site and this was one of the first posts I saw.

If any of you wish to check out my photos or Facebook page and let me know how I am doing etc then please feel free.

All constructive criticism and of course praise welcome via private message or on Salongeek forums :Love:

My name is Tammy and Facebook is Pretty Nails by Tammy x

Hi, I am just starting out and would really love some support, my facebook page is:

www.facebook.com/beyondthesurface

I will start liking all of your pages, many thanks in advance.

Hi Geeks,

Just wanted to let you know I'm running both the twitter feed and facebook group for Carlton Professional, manufacturers of electrical beauty equipment.

If you search for Carlton Professional our page should come up. Please like us and feel free to ask any questions you have!!

Hi Everyone! My business facebook page is:

www.facebook.com/getnailedbycindy

I would love it if you would have a look and like my page, and I would be happy to do the same! Have a great day!!!

Latest posts

Back