What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for all new likes. x keep then coming and I will like back.
mghairdressing, Edinburgh x

Hi all,

I am new to nails having only qualified a few weeks ago.

Just looking for some facebook support all of which will be reciprocated!

www.facebook.com/LuxeNailsBromley

Thanks!
Jodie xx

Last edited:
Don't think the link works! Sorry
'Three degrees beauty'
Thankyou, Julie xx

Right I finally have set up a page as a last resort of getting clients!(I hate fb and I hope Squidgernetball sees this as she has persuaded me in recent posts!!)
I've started renting a space so really need the new likes.
I'm quite good with technology but don't know what I'm doing in my phone-I've got the pages app and my business page. I can't search for any other business's don't know what I'm doing!! 💩
Anyway I'll have a read of all this thread now and see what I can find out! If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it! Thankyou
My page is called lunalasheyes
X

Right I finally have set up a page as a last resort of getting clients!(I hate fb and I hope Squidgernetball sees this as she has persuaded me in recent posts!!)
I've started renting a space so really need the new likes.
I'm quite good with technology but don't know what I'm doing in my phone-I've got the pages app and my business page. I can't search for any other business's don't know what I'm doing!! 💩
Anyway I'll have a read of all this thread now and see what I can find out! If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it! Thankyou
My page is called lunalasheyes
X

When I search for lunalasheyes nothing is found - what's the full address? X

When I search for lunalasheyes nothing is found - what's the full address? X

Oh thankyou for trying. I don't know what it is as I'm using it via the pages app on my phone, so there's not an address bar... The business name is just lunalash but I'm not the one in America lol. I just had to change the name to lunalasheyes on the URL I thought. God knows what I've done! I've only had it a day and it's p*ssing me off already haha x

Oh thankyou for trying. I don't know what it is as I'm using it via the pages app on my phone, so there's not an address bar... The business name is just lunalash but I'm not the one in America lol. I just had to change the name to lunalasheyes on the URL I thought. God knows what I've done! I've only had it a day and it's p*ssing me off already haha x

Is this you?

https://www.facebook.com/Lunalash

No that's the American one.
I don't know if this will work.
https://m.facebook.com/LunaLasheyes

My logo is a green eye with lashes.
Maybe someone can let me know if this works now? Thanks x

Thanks geordiehandbag. Liked yours back, and now going to do yours too becca.thankyou xx

Last edited:
Can anyone help? I set up my page a few days ago but unless I send the link to my friend she can't search and find it on fb. Why???!! Does it take a certain amount of time before you come up in searches?
My business is lunalash and I'm in Saxmundham. Thank anyone xx

Latest posts

Back