What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres mine www.facebook.com/preciousnails2014

Bare with me as im new to facebook pages. Any tips please feel free to pm me on facebook. Thanks :) think ive liked everyone.

Is there anyway to see who all likes your page?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can anyone help? I set up my page a few days ago but unless I send the link to my friend she can't search and find it on fb. Why???!! Does it take a certain amount of time before you come up in searches?
My business is lunalash and I'm in Saxmundham. Thank anyone xx

Im not 100% but think you may need to have so many likes.

This is my first post on SG, I've been lurking for ages and love that everyone sticks together! I've liked lots of your Facebook pages. Mine is www.Facebook.com/Nailsandbeautywithchantelle

Any hints/tips gratefully received! X

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im trying to make a facebook page but not sure what category to put it in? I dont want to put my address on it but its saying I cant continue unless I fill out all yhe sections xx

Im trying to make a facebook page but not sure what category to put it in? I dont want to put my address on it but its saying I cant continue unless I fill out all yhe sections xx

I dont think my address is on my but just put the postcode in but no name of street or anything. That should work.

Thankyou, what did you do for the profile pic? Xx

How did everyone get their logos? X

Verve designs or verve print brill xx

Hello lovely salon geeks.

I've got a new FB page for my business and would love to know your thoughts/feedback etc...

It's so useful to get honest feedback from the experts of the industry!

Tia
Tori x

Oops! Blonde moment...
Here's the link
Facebook.com/thebeautyroomwincanton

Verve designs or verve print brill xx

I second Verve designs! Carl is so helpful and patient and what he charges is so good for what you get! He just designed a logo for me and i'm more than pleased :)

Im trying to get a logo for my profile with the ne on it but they want like £15 for me to download it

I would pay carl to do it he can do whatever you want for £25 that is cheap xx

Hi holly, did Verve do your logo?

xProjectPrettyx

Hey!

Yes it was Verve who did my logo :) I was really pleased with it, ill definitely be going to him for some print work in due course x

He does print designs leaflet designs everything x

Im trying to get a logo for my profile with the ne on it but they want like £15 for me to download it

From who?

Precious2013 and jadecoral ... messages intended for one person should be by way of Private Message please.

Back on topic now, thanks.

It was for everyone not just one person

Precious2013 and jadecoral ... messages intended for one person should be by way of Private Message please.

Back on topic now, thanks.

What? Jadecoral was asking for advice about her facebook page and I was answering her (still dont understand what she means) just like everyone else is asking questions on this same thread!! Dont understand why you have plucked this put of your head that its suppose to be a private conversation :s strange

Latest posts

Back