What kind of client are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im the same!
I'm quite direct in person and apparently it's emphasised tenfold in text! It's not intentional but I just text, email etc as I'd say things. Friends keep asking could I try a bit harder to text nicer [emoji15] I'm think I am nice lol.

exactly! My OH has to proof read all my emails/txts as I think I'd scare clients off lol!

Id be absolutely rubbish in an office! Xx

exactly! My OH has to proof read all my emails/txts as I think I'd scare clients off lol!

Id be absolutely rubbish in an office! Xx
You'd be very efficient. I sometimes wonder if that's why I don't 'Hun, chic, mwah, babe'
Ugh [emoji37]

You'd be very efficient. I sometimes wonder if that's why I don't 'Hun, chic, mwah, babe'
Ugh [emoji37]
Oh I'm the same, far too abrupt when I'm not meaning to be! Why use 100 words and 10 different emojis when a simple sentence will do. I'm trying to get better at messages but I just don't have the time for flowers and hearts and smiley faces! It's all I can do to remember to spell check before I hit send as my auto correct drives me crazy!

I'm the type of client that drives me nuts!!

Books in advance then changes it close to the date... This is mainly due to the fact of my own work taking priority over me getting pampered although I do try not to cancel and certainly not within 48 hours of an appointment!

I am extremely loyal and recommend good service whether it's food, another therapist etc but, do me wrong without rectifying it and everyone knows!!! I'm terrible at keeping my mouth shut... :o

lol I think I may have been on the verge of being a nightmare client in the past until I started working for myself, now I have more compassion and see it from both points of view, but if I'm unhappy with a service I will just say in a polite and diplomatic way just as I would expect my clients to do so to me, as we are paying customers at the end of the day.

Latest posts

Back