What luxuries have you purchased????..........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh so good to hear the hard work pays off eventually! :biggrin: i wouldnt have made anywhere near what i have forked out thus far, but in the future i can see myself having my own salon, nicer car, a house a little more money to have those luxuries in life that i dont have at the moment. got to say tho im happy where im at, at the moment tho but things can only get better huh :p

i just want really to earn enough money to be comfortable,pay all my bills every month and have enough left over to do a proper food shop and buy my kids what they need ,when they need it ,instead of always having to wait untill pay day and juggle everything around!

emmsybabes! said:
i just want really to earn enough money to be comfortable,pay all my bills every month and have enough left over to do a proper food shop and buy my kids what they need ,when they need it ,instead of always having to wait untill pay day and juggle everything around!

TRUE

best thing we have bought from the money i earn is a holiday home....

but for me the luxury is the fact that i am freelance so it means i can have as much time with my family as I want

xx

Latest posts

Back