What luxuries have you purchased????..........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiejoe

Reaction score
What luxuries have you now been able to afford because of your profession?? i.e, 3 holidays and year, five bed house, fast car, own salon, etc....

Just to give others hope that maybe one day we can also live the dream.....

Great thread! I'm looking forward to reading the answers.

I'd be happy just to get married (as we're living only common law right now, weddings in Qc are EXPENSIVE, dang govt' wants it's cut :irked:

samiejoe said:
What luxuries have you now been able to afford because of your profession?? i.e, 3 holidays and year, five bed house, fast car, own salon, etc....

Just to give others hope that maybe one day we can also live the dream.....

Love the thread!

Unfortunately only 2 (for now) apply to me from the above car & holidays. Will check back once I've accomplished the rest :lol:

I suppose I managed to pay the difference in our mortgage to allow us to do an extension to our house so I can have a much better nail studio.

naturalnails said:
I suppose I managed to pay the difference in our mortgage to allow us to do an extension to our house so I can have a much better nail studio.

Oh fantastic stuff Fiona, all from your hard work!

Nothing much for me, I've only been better off financially which means I can take the children out to nicer places!

Less stress and more time with my family

Being able to move to a different Country so my husband and I can retire early

My bf and I just bought a house. Besides that, I just bought myself a brand new massage table to use for waxing.

My first real purchase since i have been officially mobile,wich is only recently,was yesterday i booked my creative induction !

What great things. Its wonderful to read when you are a new geek like me. Gives loads of aspirations.:Grope:

Nothing really for me yet but I'm glad I've not had to put any of my own money into the business for about a year which I'm chuffed about and it's paid me back everything I've put into it, money wise.

All education is now paid for by my business too.:lol:

hi there

its really nice to read that these things can be accomplished! ive been working part time as a complementary and beauty therapist for about 2 years now...but i still have a full time job.... but still dont have any luxurys! bummer. but we did move into a 3 bed house in feb, so that must have helped us do that.

great thread.

im still skinto pinto,more so from doing this course (although richer in happiness lol! :lol: )
,i havent nowhere near made what i have spent yet....BUT......i will one day.
i will be enhancing the nails of high profile stars,then i will buy a house near them so its more convienient to get to work ,and i will have a posh car to drive to and from my celebrity clients houses (if i ever pass my test!!!)
i will lunch and stuff with them ,to be on hand incase a problem arises ,chipped polish ect...ooooh yes i will be well rich i know i will
and the good thing with this proffession is ......if i put in lots of hard work and have lots of determination ...i probably actually could do all this ,i dont see why not :green:

go to see my bestest friends in spain - sandi and gigi

i havent started yet all my money is going to investment for my equipment :confused:

The extra I earn is paying for the loan that we got to build my beauty studio on the back of my house, and also allowed me to stop working for an employer, so more time with my husband and family, less stress, happier kids. One of the things that struck me when I used to work full time was my daughter one night saying to me 'mummy are you at work again tommorow, you are always working now and i miss you'.:sad: Its lovely now I can pick them up from school every day, and if they want me im only a room away.:D

Latest posts

Back