What made you smile today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy that works at the car wash next door at work bought me a sari from India. Oh my god it's gorgeous!!! I was so touched and he wouldn't let me give him any money for it!

That made me BIG smile :) xxx

Awww

What made me smile was on Friday.
A woman came into the salon & rebooked a appointment with me & said that she hasnt had her haircut that good for a long time & his recommending me to others :D
It made me smile

Actually it was yesterday that made me smile. Me and my sisters did a surprise 70th birthday party for my dad. He is on wife number 3 now but they and my mum (wife number 1!) and her long term partner all get along. Seeing my dad dancing with my mum was so lovely it bought a tear to my eye.

I was just seeing a lady out of my home salon and there are 11 ducklings with their mum on the little stream that runs through my garden. So sweet, just look like little bumble bees.
Pretty cool usp too :)
Vicki x

What a lovely thread!

Today at our local fair, I gave my Fiance a big lipstick kiss on the cheek, and smiled every time I saw it!

Watching and videoing my 7 (8 tomorrow) year old son and 61 (62 on Wednesday) year old mum dancing to gangnam style. Ive used facial and stomach muscles I didn't know I had from laughing so much!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

This photo my daughter sent to me of my only grandchild :D

Attachments

• mi mi.may13.jpg
    mi mi.may13.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 76
My little boy (3) telling me I'm his best friend :) made my day after it started rubbish xx

I have many things that make me smile everyday but today I get stopped on the way taking my youngest to school, I'm a mess - no shower etc - so put my jaw length bobbed hair into a French plait

The crossing lady stopped me and told me she thought I had a pretty face and she was jealous that no matter how I wear my hair it always looks good on me, she also said she still finds it hard to believe I've almost 3 grandchildren lol

Bless her :) made me smile this morning

The specs avers advert made me laugh today, the vet one :)

Made me smile but also made me cry, going prom dress shopping with my 16 year old daughter. So emotional seeing her looking like a stunning young lady. Only feels like yesterday she was a little girl with bunches in her hair.

God knows what ill be like when we go wedding dress shopping in years to come!

last night i smiled alot as i went out with a new group of people that I only recently met who were all really lovely, and the 2 youngest individuals (21 and 23) thought I was ages with them. HAHA F YOU 30th BIRTHDAY!!! and i danced all night, woke up fresh as a daisy :) and I'm not long home from my dad's house who cooked an awesome cajun chicken dish for dinner :) happy days! xxx

Latest posts

Back