What made you smile today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, after 4 agonising weeks of waiting, having the offer we made on our first home accepted! Happiest day of my life :D X

Finally, after 4 agonising weeks of waiting, having the offer we made on our first home accepted! Happiest day of my life :D X

Congratulations :)

Ah that's fantastic and wishing you many happy years in your new home x

Had to go for an emergancy scan to check if baby is ok and finding out that everything is fine :) xx

Beautiful sunshine outside!

Thank you Scissorz and Steph41, can't stop smiling right now!! X

Ordering my new food mixer. I have a cupcake business.

Our baby boy giggled for the first time! Soooo cute :)

My boyfriend, He makes me SMILE so much

We have a little Wren nesting in our garden. We named him Christopher :)
Vicki x

Waking up to my 9 yr old daughter stroking my face x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Being with the people you love make me smile. Just the fact that we're still together is something to be happy with.

Getting out the shower and being wolf whistled at. Ok it was my parrot but made me feel good :)
Vicki x

My son woke up for a drink this morning and drank it in one go, I said 'you must have needed tat' he replied ' I did mommy and I need you too' aww bless him, he's only 3

What made me smile today was.... the nurse doing my scan at the ivf clinic & telling me I'm all ready for my egg collection, after the last 3 weeks of daily injections I'm all good to go :) x

What made me smile today was.... the nurse doing my scan at the ivf clinic & telling me I'm all ready for my egg collection, after the last 3 weeks of daily injections I'm all good to go :) x

Fab news hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

The guy that works at the car wash next door at work bought me a sari from India. Oh my god it's gorgeous!!! I was so touched and he wouldn't let me give him any money for it!

That made me BIG smile :) xxx

Back