What MPV would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's an MPV?

:o :eek: I'll shut up now :lick:

Not really. When all 7 seats are up we can get the pushchair in and a cuple of bags but we wouldn't fit a case or much else in. :irked:

Ah ok, thanks anyway :hug:

Have you looked at the Grand Espace by Renault, I've been on the phone to them today. I currently have a (full) Scenic mini MPV. It has 5 seats but a huge boot, I got a massive traditional pram in it when Hughie was little. I want a similar sized boot but 7 seats now, just like you (but I won't be filling them all). They recommended the Grand Espace. It has about 10 inches extra boot space than the standard Espace MPV. Or as the kids get older, you can push back all the seats and use it for extra leg room.
My other (rather cheeky) option is calling my Dad for you, he works for the mayor of London, in London Transport engineering. They're selling off all the old Routemaster buses. Maybe one of those would do.:lol: :hug:

We have looked at these, but I think that they are smaller than the Chrysler and the Toyota.

Thanks for the offer of the bus, but I don't think it would fit on the drive :smack:

:hug:

Thanks for the offer of the bus, but I don't think it would fit on the drive :smack:

:hug:
Sorry, It was a bit cheeky, but meant in the best humour.:lol::hug: Becki & I are well and truly :Grope:'d.

:eek: Groped Pinkmummy ??????? I think i'm gonna wee :lol:

:eek: Groped Pinkmummy ??????? I think i'm gonna wee :lol:
Oh bum, I clicked on the wrong one. I meant :smack:d. :oSorry Becki, didn't mean to get groped with you. Just call me blondie tonight. (Please no blondes take offence, I'm nearly all out of apologies for things I didn't mean.) Think I'll keep quiet now.:o

He he he thanks for the laugh we shall keep all physical contact to hugs from now on lol x

Oh bum, I clicked on the wrong one. I meant :smack:d. :oSorry Becki, didn't mean to get groped with you. Just call me blondie tonight. (Please no blondes take offence, I'm nearly all out of apologies for things I didn't mean.) Think I'll keep quiet now.:o

I see, first I need a bus to fit my fat arse in, and now your calling me dumb :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop it i've got a stitch :lol:

I see, first I need a bus to fit my fat arse in, and now your calling me dumb :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh bu*#er, now what have I done. I'm down on my knees with both feet in my mouth, mumbling apologies.:o (Yes I'm a contortionist, have you not seen the beauty disasters thread.:lol:)
:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back