What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moon Walk nails - all hand painted in Shellac. Good luck to all you ladies doing this on Saturday x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399617883339.jpg
    1399617883339.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 690
Moon Walk nails - all hand painted in Shellac. Good luck to all you ladies doing this on Saturday x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Great nails. Good luck to those taking part.

Love these... howd u get ur checkers so perfect... ive gave up tryin 2 do em... :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw I'm so glad you like them :) ok, so I cheated and stamped that nail :o it was a plate I bought from an Australian company, I will hoke the site out, but it was Meliney nail art :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399637558.469981.jpg

Today I'm wearing Megamix with my first ever attempt at stamping! I love it already!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399638667.170161.jpg
CND Shellac with Hand Painted Roses 🌹😊

IBD Just Gel in Starburst with gold glitter accents.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399655105457.jpg
    1399655105457.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 586
CND Shellac Hot Chillis, water decals and a little holographic glitter. Not sure about the decals, so this may not be on for long.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399657885.661859.jpg

Hand painted custom design I did for my clients murder mystery themed 30th party tonight. She loved them so much she invited me! These were done using standard nail polish only. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399659675.848633.jpg

I posted a pic of my candy nails the other day but have now added the finishing touches to them!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399663175967.jpg
    1399663175967.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 562
I love this technique but my top coat always spreads too far and ruins it! It's too runny and I have no clue how to do it :/

Emma-Louise

I had the same problem when trying this on a nail pop, try using mega mix it's a bit thicker than top coat x

These are all beautiful! May I ask, what green is the zebra print finger? :D
I'm so sorry - only just seen this! The green is actually green and yellow mica powders :)

Gelish caution & arctic freeze with freehand design, glitter and stamping
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399674206.586253.jpg

I love this technique but my top coat always spreads too far and ruins it! It's too runny and I have no clue how to do it :/

Emma-Louise

I have an older bottle of top coat which is a little thicker that I use for this technique and also for placing around crystal work....saves wasting top coat x

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

I have an older bottle of top coat which is a little thicker that I use for this technique and also for placing around crystal work....saves wasting top coat x

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Awwww thanks! All my gel products are new so gonna have to wait for it to thicken up lol

Emma-Louise

Aw I'm so glad you like them :) ok, so I cheated and stamped that nail :o it was a plate I bought from an Australian company, I will hoke the site out, but it was Meliney nail art :)

I knew you could only be from norn iron ! Hoke !

Are the pastel rainbow additive effect ones done with a stamp over the top? If so, which one....they are lovely!

Thank you - yes the stars are stamped on using Cheeky plate CH5. :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399749260.535726.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399749278.318866.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399749290.303452.jpg

A variety of styles for my most outgoing client who is just like me! Nude, black and gold accessories. Including nude matte lattice, gold studs and beads, butterflies and love, swarvoski in black, rainbow, clear and Opal! Rockstar gold, halo black and chevron French and gold leaf. Topped off with 3D jewels. Don't think I missed anything! Pictures don't do justice but they should match her outfit well :)

Latest posts

Back