What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing around with my new tourist moyou stamping... Holiday in less than 4 weeks 😃View attachment 69121

Fab. I so want this plate, but I have a Cheeky holiday set, (similar designs) so I don't think I can justify it, but hey when did that stop us nail addicts.
Could you tell me the size of the palm tree? It looks quite large???

Something seductive with a corset design requested by a client - okay! I used Shellac Tinted Love

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think their great, but I think there is a bit of goth/steampunk hidden inside of me :)

Fab. I so want this plate, but I have a Cheeky holiday set, (similar designs) so I don't think I can justify it, but hey when did that stop us nail addicts.
Could you tell me the size of the palm tree? It looks quite large???

The palm trees are just over 1.5cm

Mm enhancements with mm and eyeshadow for the colour, plus mm and polish and foil for a liquid gem!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404126013.624033.jpg

The palm trees are just over 1.5cm

Thank you very much. That's gives me an idea of the size of the other images on it. Much appreciated.

Wimbledon themed nails!

Attachments

• wimbledon nails.jpg
    wimbledon nails.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 530
Naked CHEWED nails at the mo... My get up n go went in May, its time to dust myself off and get myself sorted... Starting with nails!!!
New pic soon! :)

Attachments

• 1404142937205.jpg
    1404142937205.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 517
I wanted to try the "make your own decal" thing and then got inspired by Peacocks! All done with CND Shellac, Sea Glass & Blue Heaven additives and Irresistible peacock foil.

Karaxxx

Attachments

• 29-6-14 (2).jpg
    29-6-14 (2).jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 511
  • 29-6-14 (1).jpg
    29-6-14 (1).jpg
    118 KB · Views: 511
I wanted to try the "make your own decal" thing and then got inspired by Peacocks! All done with CND Shellac, Sea Glass & Blue Heaven additives and Irresistible peacock foil.

Karaxxx

They're gorgeous!

They're gorgeous!

Thank you so much, I hate doing my own nails as its such a chore! Not sure what my clients will think as they are VERY conservative LOL

Karaxxx

Tried and failed to show how sparkly these are..... Hand painted roses

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 608
Can see a little bit of izzy whizzy on this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 571
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404164694.937845.jpg sculpted nsi acrylic reverse method on myself :)

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404208911.957670.jpg

CND Shellac RockStar featuring LOLA Artiglio glitter and one stroke embossed Shellac butterflies!

Here's my one stroke embossed shellac butterfly tutorial :

http://youtu.be/ijWpNOfyy1w

Last edited:
Gel stilettos with lots of sparkle! :)1404225717126.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404227183.243216.jpg
Not the best photo but a repair job done for this lady. Extended shellac and toes to match. (Tan marks around cuticle are my naughty lady's fault. Ladies use barrier cream on hands and ESP nails!)

Latest posts

Back