What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the new emoji stamping plate from your pic!! X

I've used gelish for the first time ...cant stop looking at my nails.
Gelsih - Gossip Girl

Loving the new emoji stamping plate from your pic!! X

They are the new moyou geek plates number 9. Honestly they are a pain cos I can't seem to get them on straight! I was messing around with them today and that was the best I could get them [emoji23][emoji8][emoji8]

They are the new moyou geek plates number 9. Honestly they are a pain cos I can't seem to get them on straight! I was messing around with them today and that was the best I could get them [emoji23][emoji8][emoji8]
I got the clear stamper for my new Moyou plates and it lets you place them perfectly. So much easier. I did these with it and it was really quick
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457467297.533439.jpg

I got the clear stamper for my new Moyou plates and it lets you place them perfectly. So much easier. I did these with it and it was really quick View attachment 194995

Hold on
Have you got the marshmallow stamper? Mine came with a clear squidgy head is this what your using???
Gods sake I've spent hours getting it straight with no luck and I love that plate

Last edited:
Hold on
Have you got the marshmallow stamper? Mine came with a clear squidgy head is this what your using???
Gods sake I've spent hours getting it straight with no luck and I love that pro plate
No the barrel of the stamper is hollow so you can see down it.

Omg goodness this is like the heavens answering my prayers! one of my struggles in life is stamping straight. Where do I go to purchase a hollow stamped [emoji7]

I bought a cheap one from eBay which isn't great as the one I wanted was sold out. I'm not much help as I can't remember now. Might have been rainbow something....sorry [emoji85]

I found it (I think) it's under as clear jelly stamper on Amazon it's only £1.99
I'm going to give it a go!! Thanks babe

Omg.... Just reading this and thought the same!! Ordered instantly! Will be such a time saver!! Thanks ladies!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457484816.498750.jpg

My magpie glitters arrived today! Mable and Amelia.. I love how sparkly they are! x

Bit gutted I didn't clean these up more before taking a pic as I love these marble colours! :(

Attachments

• 1457651284210.jpg
    1457651284210.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 239
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457711928.186036.jpg
cuccio veneer, Amelia glitter and swarovskis

Latest posts

Back