What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first post, and first attempt at nail art in gel polish on natural nails, how did I do?!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    667.5 KB · Views: 73
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467278469.498069.jpg
Shellac Desert Poppy with Glare Flare glitter fade

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467301136.173457.jpg
My first 3D nail art. Not sure how practical it is but it's pretty!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467306806.055480.jpg

Wedding nails [emoji141][emoji141][emoji141][emoji141][emoji141]

Sparkly mermaid effect - it's so glittery IRL, I can't stop wiggling my fingers to see the colour shift. I'm going to give myself finger cramp at this rate!

Mermaid nails.jpg

Edited to add a slightly sparklier pic :)

Mermaid nails 2.jpg

These are so pretty [emoji7]

Thanks Ciderella - I'm always in awe of your creations so that means a lot :)

In fact, I nearly went for matte red (with black stamping) after seeing the ones you posted earlier this week... but the mermaid won in the end!

Lovely nails Maz....haven't seen you around for a while, so hope all's well.

Hiyas Hun,

Yea had a couple of operations and been mad busy with salon and teaching/education but I'm back raring to go lol xx

Thank you very much. I saw the bows on nails done by Kirsty Meakin.
I saw that my attempt was no where near as good as yours! U r truly talented!

Attachments

• 1467315286797.jpg
    1467315286797.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 152
I saw that my attempt was no where near as good as yours! U r truly talented!
That's really good!
You should see my flowers lol. I'm giving up on them! I have tried and tried but they are awful. Think I might do a training course to see if it helps. I've tried with 3D design gel too.

That's really good!
You should see my flowers lol. I'm giving up on them! I have tried and tried but they are awful. Think I might do a training course to see if it helps. I've tried with 3D design gel too.
Thanks I'd love to do a course in it but there i cant find any down my end of the country! I tried flowers to but wernt very good! Was my first and only attempt tho! X

Attachments

• 1467316884405.jpg
    1467316884405.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 131
Thanks I'd love to do a course in it but there i cant find any down my end of the country! I tried flowers to but wernt very good! Was my first and only attempt tho! X
I use Nsi and Cuccio and both do 1:1 on any areas you'd like to improve so I might try that. It just looks so easy to do but it's really not!

Latest posts

Back