What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407085353.429496.jpg

Geláze in Flip Flop Fantasy holiday nails!! Lecenté Snakebite ombré fade & MoYou Tropical Collection stamping!

Here's how I did them: http://youtu.be/qx3Dky65V1M

Sarah xxx

View attachment 71928

Geláze in Flip Flop Fantasy holiday nails!! Lecenté Snakebite ombré fade & MoYou Tropical Collection stamping!

Here's how I did them: Tropical Holiday Nails! Gelaze, Lecente & MoYou stamping! - YouTube

Sarah xxx

Oh no you didn't!! Been trying not to think about the tropical plates, my bank account can't take another hit! LOL
How gorge are the new plates, been looking at the one with the peacock looking feathers, so amazin.
Stunning as always MrsGrey :biggrin:

I love these! So pretty! And great tip with the Sellotape! Thanks x

View attachment 71928

Here's how I did them: Tropical Holiday Nails! Gelaze, Lecente & MoYou stamping! - YouTube

Sarah xxx

Love them. I have the tropical plates and had a play, but with colours. They were a bit busy, too much going on.
They look a lot more classy in the black. I feel an 'inspired by' moment coming on.
I also love the cellotape tip in the YouTube video, black is a pain to clean up after stamping, so I can't wait to try it.
Have a fab holiday.

My first attempt at Swarovski crystals :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407094419.544978.jpg

Ummmmmm. I don't know what to say but can I give you an honest opinion? Cuticles are a bit untidy and they probably need a bit of work on the shape. I don't mean to offend but this is a professional site and it's always good to get constructive criticism as sometimes we can't see ourselves what others can.

Ummmmmm. I don't know what to say but can I give you an honest opinion? Cuticles are a bit untidy and they probably need a bit of work on the shape. I don't mean to offend but this is a professional site and it's always good to get constructive criticism as sometimes we can't see ourselves what others can.

I was having major issues with the gel polish this day! It was shrinking & spreading like mad...never happened before, I applied foundation & client wanted to grab something so I removed the tacky layer & then continued, & then the issues started I also used a gelux top & base as I'd ran out of gelish & didn't have time to wait for delivery so I'm unsure which one caused the issue if not both. I've been a nail tech for 10yrs I can take a constructive criticism this was not my day!

Just to show I've been doing nails for years I am a professional & this is what my sets usually come out like on a day without gelpolish issues, we all have our off days
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407102504.312649.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407102564.762536.jpg

Girly night out with a theme of diamonds and dresses, didn't have much time but changed my nails to match the theme of the evening 🍸ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407134719.929207.jpg

Thanks! I originally got mine through MoYou London, but people telling me they're sold out :(.

Here's an EXACT match alternative :

http://www.bornprettystore.com/3pcsset-sell-double-sided-stamping-nail-stamper-scraper-p-12024.html

xx

Thanks so much, I've been after one for a while but didn't want to risk it by buying another firm one. My trusty Konad is just not big enough for some people's nails!
I love the colour combo too, definitely going to try a coral fade using the neon nail shadows xx

View attachment 71879

I layered blush teddy over cake pop, for this lovely warm pink.

I would like to complement you on how tidy these are. I find some colours trickier than others, to get clean lines along the cuticle margin, due to consistency (let's not mention Cream Puff).
Cake Pop is one of them.
These are lovely, well done.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407151063.074315.jpg

CND Shellac from the NEW Modern Folklore Collection - Rose Brocade & Locket Love 😊

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407165585.924762.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407165592.409030.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407165598.490613.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407165605.378535.jpg
Mermaid sparkle on acrylics. Plus showing off my clients enviable tan!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407165645.551303.jpg

Need to do my own nails! Finding the time is one thing, picking an idea is the worst thing! Too much to decide on. Goodbye to my nude beauties! 16 days old today! Could leave then but...... Probably won't!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407168429.601754.jpg Simple set today x

Cuccio Colour Grecian Sea mixed with Megamix and Silver Barry M stamping and rhinestones.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1407169029824.jpg
    1407169029824.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 509

Latest posts

Back