What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463521319.272386.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463521376.896600.jpg

My nails at the moment, purple ombré glitter nails! Pictures don't them justice, they are super sparkly!! [emoji171]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463673119.668222.jpg
my fav's from today. My friend just told me to do whatever I liked, so I did!

acrylic%20black%20tip%20encapsulated%20heart%20wm_zpstaihyfvo.png

Did these on myself yesterday, practicing my smile lines and encapsulation, Opinions please x

Very cute. Did you use reverse method? X
Thank you :) and yes I did do the reverse method, I find it easier. I was taught the traditional way when I did my initial training (non brand) then when I did a conversion course they showed me the reverse method.

Thank you :) and yes I did do the reverse method, I find it easier. I was taught the traditional way when I did my initial training (non brand) then when I did a conversion course they showed me the reverse method.
Yeah I only do reverse for French could never get a hang of the other way. I think that your smile could be a little crisper. (Not that mine are better - I need to practice too) when I have been watching gemma Lambert tutorials after they have applied the pink they file the smile to get it crisp then go on with the colour I tried it once so far and it helped x

Yeah I only do reverse for French could never get a hang of the other way. I think that your smile could be a little crisper. (Not that mine are better - I need to practice too) when I have been watching gemma Lambert tutorials after they have applied the pink they file the smile to get it crisp then go on with the colour I tried it once so far and it helped x
Thank you I will try that, I know they are a far cry from perfect but I think I'm getting better :) I will have to check out her tutorials, Thank you

Thank you I will try that, I know they are a far cry from perfect but I think I'm getting better :) I will have to check out her tutorials, Thank you
I'm addicted to them. As a client I would be happy with them but I always find problems in all of my nails after I have done them lol! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463736606.699167.jpg

Gelish 'Pacific Sunset' and Indigo Mermaid effect pigment.

Where do you get these crystals from please?
I've been on Scatter Crystal but they don't have any of the bigger ones in the bright colours?!

Amazing set of nails by the way :D
I just bought chatons in lots of different colours from this seller on eBay. Reasonably priced and quick delivery. They have all sizes.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463743485.343453.jpg

Latest posts

Back