What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ceramic, diamond and carbide bits for different things and don't have an issue with the finish. I love my safety bit the best and that was recommended in my efile training.

I love the safety bit I'm always using just that have u got the cuticle bits

I love the safety bit I'm always using just that have u got the cuticle bits
Yes I've got the ceramic one but I wouldn't use it on a client and I got a new one delivered today which is tiny!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465425500.919201.jpg

I was bored last night and played with a dotting tool! :)

Attachments

• WP_20160608_21_51_15_Pro (2)_resized.jpg
    WP_20160608_21_51_15_Pro (2)_resized.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 175
Yes I've got the ceramic one but I wouldn't use it on a client and I got a new one delivered today which is tiny!

Is it the cuticle slim looking thing if it is it's amazing at making nails look flush

I love this, not 2 colours I would have ever considered using together but they work perfectly!

Yes they have a similar pastel tone that works really well together. I love that CND have managed to create a very wearable yellow that isn't too bright or acidic.

Is it the cuticle slim looking thing if it is it's amazing at making nails look flush
No my ceramic one is a little ball and the other is like it teeny! I had a play with that one last night and loved it [emoji4]

No my ceramic one is a little ball and the other is like it teeny! I had a play with that one last night and loved it [emoji4]

That's like the moon bit I've got its amazing cleaning around the nail too so much choice

I love this thread! You are all so talented. I did my nails three weeks ago and they seriously need redoing but I fell in love with them- will be sad to see them go!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465490285.558308.jpg

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465490306.251213.jpg

My faves from today,Love a nude set [emoji140][emoji184]

Wish I was ambidextrous because trying to draw these patterns on the other hand is a pain in the arse!

Wish I was ambidextrous because trying to draw these patterns on the other hand is a pain in the arse!

Lol agree! My right hand always look like a 5 year old did it! :)

Where did you get this bit from? <3 I'm addicted to buying bits lol

Where did you get this bit from? <3 I'm addicted to buying bits lol
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465496999.220250.jpg

I got mine from enailcouture but it looks like these

Latest posts

Back