What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody loves a glitter :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    877.9 KB · Views: 185
They are beautiful. How did you keep the cutical area so clean and tidy looking? Here's my messes :-(
After using the eyeshadow applicator to put the chrome on, I brushed the whole area afterwards with a fluffy brush x

Thanks for the tip will try that.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470578742.760823.jpg

Love these from yesterday [emoji92][emoji92][emoji92]

Doing these on a client tomorrow - can't wait, such fun!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470580677.341632.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470583795.693620.jpg
these are my favourites this week. Quick and easy but the colours were really great together.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470619668.337430.jpg

Subtle babyboomers with Chanel inspired roses classy [emoji8][emoji8]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470682862.516579.jpg
new week...new nails!
Cuccio metallics, colourshack altered state chrome (changes from green to purple) and Swarovski crystals

Couldn't decide between matte, chrome, holochrome, glitter or crystals... so I opted for all of them :D

Holo Manicure 540.png

Almond long with OPI Madame President!!

These are beautiful [emoji171] which holochrome pigment have you used please?

Thank you :) The holo pigment is called Spectraprism, it's from Cosmic Glows. They've got an online shop and a store on Etsy too.

Big excitement for me - I posted the pic on Instagram last night and Ink London liked it!! :D

Thank you :) The holo pigment is called Spectraprism, it's from Cosmic Glows. They've got an online shop and a store on Etsy too.

Big excitement for me - I posted the pic on Instagram last night and Ink London liked it!! :D

Wow that's fantastic, Such a confidence boost too! I'm not surprised though, they are beautiful[emoji7]

These are mine today.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    952.6 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 61
Beautiful. How do you apply the holo pigment? Just ordered some x

Ooh, exciting! Make sure you share pics when it arrives and you've had a play! :)

I applied both the chrome and the holo pigments using the dry wipe method - base coat, 2 x colour coat, top coat, remove tacky layer with a lint free wipe, and then add the pigment with an eyeshadow applicator. It really doesn't take a lot of pigment, or a lot of pressure to rub it in and get the mirror effect. I've finished with 2 x top coat to hopefully minimise wear on the tips...

I don't think I can link a video from Instagram so I've just uploaded this to youtube - my holo pigment swatches over various gel polish colours. I think I'm a little bit in love with spectraprism!

Changed the pink to chrome. Not bad 2nd attempt.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    281.5 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts

Back