what next after foundation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundial

Reaction score
I am looking to do more training with creative but which course would be next, ive completed the foundation course and there are still a few minor areas that needs perfecting but I'm not sure where to go next, if anyone has done a course after a foundation course let me know how it went xx

Hiya -

Just wanted to ask what you thought of the Creative Foundation course, as i'll be booking mine soon!

And isn't there an advanced course you could take afterwards?

Chewie said:
Hiya -

Just wanted to ask what you thought of the Creative Foundation course, as i'll be booking mine soon!

And isn't there an advanced course you could take afterwards?
Absolutely loved the course, I was in the middle of completing a vtct course at the time and it was complete rubbish, we started on acrylic enhancements then gel then manicure and then theory (which in my opinion should have come first)they told me not to bother buying a nail trainer hand to practice on:eek:, it is still ongoing!! I decided I needed proper training and went with creative, it was everything I thought it should be, very informative, training in the right order!! theory first then manicure etc, loads of support and friendly group. I passed this course confidently in september but still havent finished the bloomin vtct, I am actually going to bin it! If I were you I would go creative and save a lot of money in the long run! Good luck:hug:

Hi hun, couldn't agree more. Creatives foundation course is bril. If you are up and running with some paying customers then I would sugest going to a rebalance work shop coz by now you have probebly discovered all sorts of little things that you would like to tweek! If you've not had much chance to practice what you learned then I would sugest leaving the work shop until you have more of an idea which way your buissiness is going.

I passed my Foundation and the next im going for will be the ''skill building application'' and look forward to every minute.

Hiya

I did my foundation course in November and thought it was amazing. I did a skill building day last week and it was amazing how much my application improved. I think the rebalance day is next and I am saving really hard for it. They are definitely worth doing ! :D Its almost like going up a level.

Cool, this thread has helped me make my mind up for definite about what to do next - i did the foundation in Feb 05, have improved loads since then but was thinking about what to do next.

I'd thought about the skill building courses and I will be booking myself on the application course on Monday :D Can't wait xxx

Sal said:
Cool, this thread has helped me make my mind up for definite about what to do next - i did the foundation in Feb 05, have improved loads since then but was thinking about what to do next.

I'd thought about the skill building courses and I will be booking myself on the application course on Monday :D Can't wait xxx
thanks everyone, I am definately going on the skill building course next, think I will telephone on monday and get a day arranged. The more certificates the better!! Maybe one day I might even be good enough (or brave enough) to enter a competition:p

Latest posts

Back