What % Nouvatan do you stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
hello, I'm going to try a nouvatan sample pack, the 8,12% sample pack, I've just registered my account on the nouvatan website.
I'm going to trial it & spray 3 willing clients this week, but reading all the brill reviews on here I'm pretty sure I'll end up stocking it after my trials but im curious to know what % you all stock?
I'm thinking of getting a litre each of 8% & 12% to start with & mixing the 2 to make a 10% does anyone else do this & how does it work? is the fade off really as good as people say? this is an important factor for me, I hate hate hate patchy fade offs lol & is there no tinge of orange to nouvatan?! I've tried a few brands & been disappointed by the tinges of orange to the tan.
how long does nouvatan last before it fades? can't wait to get my samples :) xx

Last edited:
I would be more inclined to get a 10 and 14...it just depends on your market I never really do any 8s x

Hi

You will love NOUVATAN it is lovely! What pamper & polish said is right about % it really does depend on who your clients are and what they want. My clients base is mainly over 50's and I only ever use 8% and now and again 10% but that is me with my clients, thats the thing, everyones clients base is different. You will get a better idea once you use your samples and get some feedback from your guinea pigs!

Remember you have 8% and 12% in your sample pack if you mix 25ml of each then you will make 50ml of 10% and that might be good to try too!

All the best with it and let us know how you get on x

Hi I use the 10% and 12% and my clients love it.x

thanks girls, my client who is being one of my testers for it usually has 12% Suntana so I'm going to spray her with 12% nouvatan, & my mum who is another tester usually has 10% Suntana so I'm going to do as leemac says & mix 30ml of 8% & 30ml of 12% to make a 10% (I've put 30ml of each as I seem to use around 50ml-60ml per application at the minute so I've upped your calculations slightly)
my other tester is my friend & I'm just going to spray her with the 8% as she doesn't like spray tans, I've only just managed to rope her in as my guniea pig lol
At the minute I don't have many clients so I'm not sure what % to stock.
I'll have a search on here & make a decision before I order :) x

can anyone please let me know how much delivery is with nouvatan? I know the sample pack is free delivery, but just curious so I know how much delivery is once I place an actual order, is it free if you spend a certain amount? if so how much do you have to spend to qualify, send me a message if you dont want to post prices on here, thanks :) x

hello, I'm going to try a nouvatan sample pack, the 8,12% sample pack, I've just registered my account on the nouvatan website.
I'm going to trial it & spray 3 willing clients this week, but reading all the brill reviews on here I'm pretty sure I'll end up stocking it after my trials but im curious to know what % you all stock?
I'm thinking of getting a litre each of 8% & 12% to start with & mixing the 2 to make a 10% does anyone else do this & how does it work? is the fade off really as good as people say? this is an important factor for me, I hate hate hate patchy fade offs lol & is there no tinge of orange to nouvatan?! I've tried a few brands & been disappointed by the tinges of orange to the tan.
how long does nouvatan last before it fades? can't wait to get my samples :) xx

Hiya hun
Ive been using Nouvatan for nearly 2 years i stock 8,10,12 & the new 20% which can also be used as a rapid tan aswell as an extra dark tan i sometimes buy the 10 or il mix it up myself using the 8&12% x

Its by far the best tan ive tried u wont be disappointed x

Hiya hun
Ive been using Nouvatan for nearly 2 years i stock 8,10,12 & the new 20% which can also be used as a rapid tan aswell as an extra dark tan i sometimes buy the 10 or il mix it up myself using the 8&12% x

Its by far the best tan ive tried u wont be disappointed x
Hi Lisa

Can I just ask how long do you leave the 20% on for to achieve the same result as you would get from leaving your normal % on all night?

Thanks missus xx

Hi Lisa

Can I just ask how long do you leave the 20% on for to achieve the same result as you would get from leaving your normal % on all night?

Thanks missus xx

depends on what % u normally have hun and depends if your using it as a rapid tan or to get that extra dark tan x

Hi Lisa

Thanks missus xx

I did a trial on the 20% as a rapid tan

my client was olive skin toned she would normally have a 12% we achieved this is 4hrs developement time with the 20% x
We also did the full time and she loved it! very dark,faded well on her also with no probs x

Hiya!
I stock all percentages. I dont stock 20% yet as I havent sampled it yet!
The most popular is the 16!
I never use the 8 but always good to have handy!!
I normally mix an 8 & a 12 to get a 10! And a 12 & 16 should anyone ever want a 14% x

I did a trial on the 20% as a rapid tan

my client was olive skin toned she would normally have a 12% we achieved this is 4hrs developement time with the 20% x
We also did the full time and she loved it! very dark,faded well on her also with no probs x

it was for me really lisa, I am very fair and even when I use the 8% i wash it off after 5 hours and that leaves me with a nice colour thats not too dark. because I am so fair if I leave on any longer I end up going a bit orangie, so I just wondered if i used a higher % maybe leave it on for an hour or so maybe it would do the job the same? might get some and try, thanks for the advice x

You can't go wrong with nouvatan!! It's great, and the fade off is fantastic too.
As someone stated earlier, it does depend on the clientele you have got. Because my most popular percentages are 14%/16% due to my clientele being late teens/mid 20's.
I stock, 8, 12, 16 & 20%. I can then create a 10, 14 & 18% if I need too!!

Have fun trailing it, you won't be disappointed xx

it was for me really lisa, I am very fair and even when I use the 8% i wash it off after 5 hours and that leaves me with a nice colour thats not too dark. because I am so fair if I leave on any longer I end up going a bit orangie, so I just wondered if i used a higher % maybe leave it on for an hour or so maybe it would do the job the same? might get some and try, thanks for the advice x

hey hun

I suppose ud have to trial that yourself because you have your own preference as to how u look and feel in the tan id probably try the 2 hrs developement 1st see how you go then if it wasnt dark enough or was to dark you could slightly reduce or increase your developement times hth x

I've ordered samples today! can't wait to try :) thanks for all the input x

Latest posts

Back