What products to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty_1

Reaction score
Hi Wondering if any of you could give me any advice i have been working as a nail tech in salon for 4 months now but had to go rent a chair and in the salon we use LCN and NSI and a lot of clients get on well with NSI and i am in the process of buying my products but dont know if i should buy LCN or NSI or best to have both?

Hi Wondering if any of you could give me any advice i have been working as a nail tech in salon for 4 months now but had to go rent a chair and in the salon we use LCN and NSI and a lot of clients get on well with NSI and i am in the process of buying my products but dont know if i should buy LCN or NSI or best to have both?

Why are you considering buying both? What advantages do you think you'll have by offering both systems?

i would always stick with a good brand that u know works well with your clients and it lovely to use xx

I would only use what I have been trained in, if you have been trained in both, then I would use what I am happiest with

I am trained in IBD but when i started in the salon my boss trained me in LCN (although i dont have a certificate)and we also used NSI and i like them both and my boss said it would be better to have them both? but just wanted some advice thats all :)

Latest posts

Back