What qualifications does everyone have? Wondering what to do next

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BecciMcc

Reaction score
Hi,

Just been a bit nosey and wondering What qualifications everyone has. I am currently doing the NVQ level 3 in nail technology and wondering what I can move onto next :)

I did my studies with Sweet Squared. Master Painter this month. I've also done acrylic training with them and Lash NV training with the Creative Beauty Group

I started with an HND in beauty therapy (your NVW lvl 3) and then moved onto various different things.

St Tropez, Moroccan Tan, loads of S2 courses and am a Grand Master. Reiki. Ear Candling.

I even did ear piercing back in the day.

But my love is nails.

Brilliant thank you. I am going to look at some top up courses, might do some nail art first. I'd like to get into tans, would be good to run alongside my nails :)

I recently added lash extensions to my treatment list. Best move I've made in ages it's almost as busy as my nails already :) xx

I never stop studying but what helped me was I have a business degree on top of my actual beauty qualifications.
The knowledge gained is basically what helped me do as well as I have.
Many salons go busy due to poor management and not from being a bad therapist at all.

I would rec all salon owners do a proper management or accounting course if they not able to do a varsity degree, it is in valuable.

I never stop studying but what helped me was I have a business degree on top of my actual beauty qualifications.
The knowledge gained is basically what helped me do as well as I have.
Many salons go busy due to poor management and not from being a bad therapist at all.

I would rec all salon owners do a proper management or accounting course if they not able to do a varsity degree, it is in valuable.
Thanks. I have studied accounting and business studies, and I own a retail business, so I feel quite confident in running my treatment room. But I totally agree with you.

I recently added lash extensions to my treatment list. Best move I've made in ages it's almost as busy as my nails already :) xx
A lot of people have mentioned lashes :) thanks xx

I do tanning alongside nails and the two go together really well. Have had a lot of requests for brow tints and lashes so have just enroled on Level 2&3 NVQ beauty which cover these.

Following for ideas.... I love doing nails so much I'm really keen to now do some other courses x

Trained with capitals in nails then re trained with nail harmony.

I then went on to do threading & eyelashes.
Threading was okay but lashes I absolutely hated! They did my back in and just took so long I got bored after a year so I dropped them from my treatment menu.

In the past 2 years I've trained in make up in various places. I just love to learn different techniques from different make up artists.
So I now only offer nails & make up. And I love both equally. :) x

I did my studies with Sweet Squared. Master Painter this month. I've also done acrylic training with them and Lash NV training with the Creative Beauty Group
I'm looking to do the lash lift course. How did you find it? Many thanks X

It was really good actually and it's been very popular. I completed it a month ago and had 3 bookings almost straight away for it. Since then it's been steady and every lady has rebooked. Worth doing imho x

It was really good actually and it's been very popular. I completed it a month ago and had 3 bookings almost straight away for it. Since then it's been steady and every lady has rebooked. Worth doing imho x
Thank you Hun X

Latest posts

Back