What range of styling products do you really believe in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franC

Reaction score
With all of the masses of products on the market to choose from, is there a range that you just love, that you believe in so much that they are really easy for you to retail? Also, for that matter, shampoo and conditioning range? We have the Wella shampoos and conditioners released last year - not too impressed. Their styling products are ok. Thinking of looking at SP, Sebastian, Kerastase, Devines, Phillip Kingsley....../??

None! I mix and match. I couldn't be a single brander unless it was my own brand. I love wella heat spray, and gum wax, Schwarzkopf hairspray, tigi shampoo's and conds, the rest is a mix of tigi and matrix xoxo

Kevin Murphy styling products are the best I have ever used! The shampoos and conditioners are great as well.

Tigi and Paul Mitchell are my true believe products! Used to love Sébastien Evocacativ x

With all of the masses of products on the market to choose from, is there a range that you just love, that you believe in so much that they are really easy for you to retail? Also, for that matter, shampoo and conditioning range? We have the Wella shampoos and conditioners released last year - not too impressed. Their styling products are ok. Thinking of looking at SP, Sebastian, Kerastase, Devines, Phillip Kingsley....../??

Wella shampoo and conditioner are crap!

Tigi retails itself, using more and more of their products and happy! Love the shampoo and conditioner too! Like loreal silver shampoo! Macadamia oil

Tigi retails itself, using more and more of their products and happy! Love the shampoo and conditioner too! Like loreal silver shampoo! Macadamia oil

Tigi is bringing a purple shampoo out x

When? I do love the loreal so tough competition 😊

When? I do love the loreal so tough competition 😊

I'm seeing my colour rep soon do ill ask, just seen my product rep and seen the new shampoo and conditioners but purple shampoo is classed as colour x

i love tje conditioner by paul mitchell great for curls. paul mitchell freeze and shine fab for hair ups.
tigi after party
kerastase shine spray
wella hair spray
everything by aveda very concentrated products
loreal blue shampoo
moroccan oil

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I'm seeing my colour rep soon do ill ask, just seen my product rep and seen the new shampoo and conditioners but purple shampoo is classed as colour x

Ok thank you (again)

I think im on tomme level...i think none too. I use l'oreal techni, matrix design pulse, igora, wella and some unknown brands in the past but im never happy with styling products they always seem so heavy/oily or thick n gloopy or too much iygwim. I have been a little unloyal to my matrix family when it comes to styling but i do love the miracle treat in total results and wonder boost. Apart from that im very picky! xoxo

Paul Mitchell, Redken, Osmos clay wax.

Wella shampoo and conditioner are crap!

couldnt agree more there i tried wella enrich for course hair well it just made my hair feel even worse i would never buy or use that on any one x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank you lovely people, it's really good to hear what works for you.

In my freelance work I use a mix of styling product brands like some of you. In the salon I have had a good moan about the shampoo and conditioner and now they want to change ... but they don't know which range(s) to choose! Will have a good mooch around Salon International and try out a few styling products and investigate backwash products!

love wella hairspray though, and i like clynol shampoo and conditioner, osmo berber oil, ive tried soo many products lol oh i like schwarcof (not sure how you spell it lol) mousse but cant rember the name for it it was a volumizing one x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I love Paul Mitchell, but I use a mixture - tigi, wella, Schwarzkopf, osmo, Affinage, it depends on the client as to what I use. I don't think I could be 100% loyal to 1 brand x

My fave product is the number 4 mouse by Redken. It's so creamy and not remotely sticky, it has me converted back to mouse

Mouse..is that not a small squeeky animal or is it moose which is a large mammal with horns lol

Latest posts

Back