What "rules" do we break?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
What rules do you break when you colour your OWN hair??

NOT a clients!!!

Hmmm well

You know like we tell clients going blonde from a dark colour takes time. Well not when you've got your bleach and peroxide at home.

Plus the little things like if the brush is nearer I'll brush wet hair instead of combing and I've been known to the my hair up wet.

Oh and does back combing your hair to bigger then a drag queens on a regular basis count?

But to be fair i have a reason for that one
"the higher the hair the closer to god"

Hmmm well

You know like we tell clients going blonde from a dark colour takes time. Well not when you've got your bleach and peroxide at home.

Plus the little things like if the brush is nearer I'll brush wet hair instead of combing and I've been known to the my hair up wet.

I've done that a few times ...it's deadly having bleach at home!! I'm currently sat with an off the scalp high speed lighter on my scalp!! ;)

I've done that a few times ...it's deadly having bleach at home!! I'm currently sat with an off the scalp high speed lighter on my scalp!! ;)

Ha ha the off scalp bleach except for when being used on a hairdresser x

Ha ha the off scalp bleach except for when being used on a hairdresser x

Its a great colour and not one bit of itching or discomfort....makes you wonder why it's "off" scalp?

Its a great colour and not one bit of itching or discomfort....makes you wonder why it's "off" scalp?

Spectrum? Lol
I don't think I really do anything different to mine than my clients...never really had a need to lol

Spectrum? Lol
I don't think I really do anything different to mine than my clients...never really had a need to lol

Graphics lol it's beautiful on scalp!! A lot softer than normal

I used the bRes range on my scalp all the time, I don't use heat protecter spray

oh i fink we all do that when we have bleach at home , i cant help myself lol . when im dark i get bored n want to be back blonde its done in the day and i hate it when clients ask if they can do that in 1 go lol i think its just a hairdresser thing we always want a change, im bored of mine thinking of it now lol

oh i fink we all do that when we have bleach at home , i cant help myself lol . when im dark i get bored n want to be back blonde its done in the day and i hate it when clients ask if they can do that in 1 go lol i think its just a hairdresser thing we always want a change, im bored of mine thinking of it now lol

I definitely get hair envy. I'll do someones hair a lovely bright ash blonde get mine the same then do someone a lovely chocolate colour and what do you know i suddenly need to have that colour.

Used a box colour due to being impulsive and not having the colour at home, eeeek shoot me now xx

I definitely get hair envy. I'll do someones hair a lovely bright ash blonde get mine the same then do someone a lovely chocolate colour and what do you know i suddenly need to have that colour.

same, iv coloured mine 3 times in 2 wks, will be on my pillow 2nite!

same, iv coloured mine 3 times in 2 wks, will be on my pillow 2nite!

I quite often do mine 3 times a day every 3 weeks!!

i didnt want to admit to that often :o, had crazy col flashes last week, sat i made them blond now im sitting with a full head tint on,

I know, I know :( xx

One of my girls hid a bottle of 60 vol in the store room just for her bleached roots, before they were taken off the market she wrote all over the bottle dot not touch !! Lol

I always bleach with 30vol on scalp, perfect colour and I don't need to tone.

I use off the scalp bleach with 12% twice in a day to do my roots then tone, end up with a really sore head.

I often use heated rollers in wet hair on the top, blast dry the rest then flat iron it and use the flat irons on the curls then backcomb the life out of it. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back