What shoes do you find best to wear at work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wore closed toe salon type shoes but now i've kinda evolved into bare foot. It makes less sound on the floor as well especially during holistic treatments lol

xxx

i wear sandals in the summer to show off toes and when weather gets too cold i wear ballet pumps, i used to wear wedges but i was younger then lol now its comfort all the way!!

Usually toms or vans for me or primark pumps x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm the exact same, all mine match with the colour of the shop x

I'm not a fan of comfortable shoes :D I wear stilettos almost every day to work, though I do spend half the day sitting at the nail table. I like to massage barefoot too, we have concrete floors so any shoes make too much noise.

Like the flit flops idea...so do you wear flit flops even in winter?

I think flossys are really comfortable x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I purchased some Happy feet insoles from a hair & beauty show and OMG they have changed my life, reccommend for anyone with backpain as they totally correct posture. not cheap at £35 but worth it. can fit into any shoes but just give immense relief and comfort, take some getting used to at first as they make you feel drunk, but I would not be without them now. I just tend to fit them into black ballet pumps for the days I work.

Alegria Frida Black Patent Dolly Bar Shoe

Really comfy funky covered shoes with memory foam insoles.

Fit flops. In winter I wear boots to work, but then Fitflops all day. The newer ones are so much more flattering, and I Minx my toes so everyone can see them - get loads of bookings!

OMG...I'm off to Google Fit Flops!!!! :0

I keep a pair of barefoot ballet pumps at the salon to change into, feels like wearing bare foot and no noise.
Crocs look so ugly sorry I can't stand the look of them, not keen of flit flops either but have been told they are comfy, may have to try some !

I wear pretty flat sandals in the summer and flat ballet shoes for winter. New Look do some gorgeous styles that aren't too expensive. I'm all for comfort!

I wear flat black ballet pumps, I know they're not the most supportive for standing/walking all day but it doesn't matter so much sitting down during appts ;) I have some cute ones with bows on and stuff xx

Latest posts

Back