what should i charge for false lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophia91

Reaction score
hiya what should i charge for cluster lashes and individual lashes for clients?. im quite new to lashes and trained in marvel lash extensions. but i want to try using the lashes that only last a week or so to begin with.

im using the salon system cluster and individual lashes and using the black salon system glue

please help!!

I charge £12-£15 for cluster lashes depending on how full a look the client wants... Have a look and see what going rate in your area is though.
I find that I have nearly as many cluster lash clients, as I do semi-permanent lash clients. Try and buy the 3 for 2 multipacks of cluster lashes from your beauty supplier, saves a small fortune! x

hiya what should i charge for cluster lashes and individual lashes for clients?. im quite new to lashes and trained in marvel lash extensions. but i want to try using the lashes that only last a week or so to begin with.

im using the salon system cluster and individual lashes and using the black salon system glue

please help!!

ive had them done before i paid £9 for a full set of clusters the range from that up 2 about £15 depends where u go hth xx

I charge £12 for a set of cluster lashes, I know of salons to charge £25-£30 for these too, so it really depends on your area etc.
One bit of pricing advice I would give you is do 2 prices ie;
Full set of cluster lashes (up to 20 clusters *)- £x
Extra full, full set of cluster lashes (20 plus clusters*) - £x
* - for example
HTH x:Dx

Latest posts

Back