What should I do next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woo87

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I've been thinking alot lately about more courses and getting more quaifications and knowledge under my belt.

I qualified in Nov 2009 in NVQ2 Nail Tech and since then done a calgel course. I have been working in the industry since i qualified but know i'm starting to get to the point of wanted to do a bit more. Theres plenty of courses i'm planning for this year eg shellac, minx but i've been thinking about maybe doing a NVQ3 i really would like to work harder and gain more knowledge with scuplting and white re-balances etc.

Any views or ideas on what i should do next would be hugely appreciated :Love:

Anyone with and thoughts?

I'd def do shellac and minx next. I want to do minx next but I'm also going to branch out of nails. Thinking spray tans, Indian head massage, Hopi candles and maybe a few more bits!

Instead of NVQ3 why not go to CND and do their Master qualification? I learnt so much doing my L+P Masters and it feels like such an achievement to qualify......

This is something i was considering but i don't know much information about it do you know any good sites with the information on. Also is it ok to go on to do that if you are'nt trained in CND i was wish Entity so would it be a good idea to do conversion course first?

I am defently going to shellac and minx

Thanks for the info

Hey!

Why not offer somthing different to nails like eye treatments, lash extensions?? threading? was going to suggest spray tanning but notice your from tenerife lol! xx

Hi TinaBallarina i already do offer these treatments i do all beauty just not massage and holistic therapys. thanks for the thought though. :Love:

I'm really looking at working on my nails it's what i'm the most passionate about ive been researching CND masters and i think that could possibly be the next step i should take to get more knowledge and take my nails a step further hhmmmm so many decisons

Latest posts

Back