What system do you use for gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmzw

Reaction score
Help, im a new nail technician and dont know what brand to use for my gels system? What are you guys using? Thanks

Help, im a new nail technician and dont know what brand to use for my gels system? What are you guys using? Thanks

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Please elaborate if you mean actual gel or gel polish, plus which system you trained with?

I've trained with manicure company hard gels and I'm wondering which hard gels to use moving forward?

I've trained with manicure company hard gels and I'm wondering which hard gels to use moving forward?

There are many hard gel systems to choose from, including IBD, Gellux, Light Elegance, Gelish, amongst others, just search through the Nail forum for reviews, hints and tips.

I've tried Young Nails, Gelish, Brisa, Light Elegance, IBD, and OPI. Out of all of those I highly recommend Young Nails followed VERY closely by Light Elegance. Both are great companies with excellent products.

LE , ijel

Latest posts

Back