what to charge for nostril waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajshard

Reaction score
Want to add this to my pricelist but have no idea what to charge, no one locally seems to be offering this, any ideas please?

I charge £5 for nostril waxing - I am in the middle of Dorset though!

That must be sooo painful... :green: I have never had any requests for it.

i charge £5 as well and the hubby loves it every month and says it dunt hurt that much lol

I charge £10, if in addition to other waxing its £5.

i charge £5 as well and the hubby loves it every month and says it dunt hurt that much lol

I might try it on my husband...I have already done his ears :green:

Want to add this to my pricelist but have no idea what to charge, no one locally seems to be offering this, any ideas please?
I charge £7 for male nostril waxing , but find the face package a popular male grooming choice ( nose, ears and brows £20.00).

That must be sooo painful... :green: I have never had any requests for it.
Its really not painful at all.. and a great quick and easy treatment..
On the Learn Male Waxing facebook page there is a easy to follow tutorial on there..
Jack

I charge a fiver as well. How do you justify £10 curly bamboo???? So little product and time. I might have to put my price up...lol

I charge £7 for nostril waxing and I charge £7 for ear waxing. If they have the 2 together then i charge £10.
Nostril waxing is very popular for men and women!

I use hot wax and charge £10.00

Jacqui xx

£8 You have to charge for your time.

I charge a fiver as well. How do you justify £10 curly bamboo???? So little product and time. I might have to put my price up...lol

If they come just for a nostril wax I would book out 15mins (my bookings are at 15min intervals). I trained from a reputable person. Taking all this into consideration, I think £10 is fair.

I shouldn't charge less because it's a quick job. If the nostril wax is combined with another wax treatment then I reduce it to £5.

iv never been asked for nostril waxing...but if i ever was how do i do that, will be good to know...i couldnt imagine it...the image i have in my head is very funny, but surly not????

iv never been asked for nostril waxing...but if i ever was how do i do that, will be good to know...i couldnt imagine it...the image i have in my head is very funny, but surly not????
Its a fairly popular male grooming treatment, usually an add on for other male waxing treatments. There is a nose waxing tutorial on the Learn Male Waxing FaceBook page, it might help you out.
jack

thankyou will look at that...very interested to know...thankyou x

Thankyou, have added it on now, I have had quite a bit of interest from ladies and am doing my boyfriends at the weekend lol.

I had it done on me in training this week and didnt hurt at all, my nose feels lovely and soft now, will be attempting my own next month x

Charge them anything between £5 and £10 dependent on how afluent your area is:wink2:
:idea:You could also offer a prom mo concept"get your nostrel waxed here misses for a fiver and the other one is half price."
Simples..that way you get £7.50
:eek::lol::lol::lol:

this sounds so silly but i've never even thought of doing nostrel waxing on clients! i always do it on myself. how far do you go up the nose? do you just shove the strip up there as if your picking their nose? how do you get it in the ear? how far to you go in the ear? i'm fasinated!!

Hot wax is the answer. I use Perron Rigot Eurose.

Jacqui xx

Latest posts

Back