What to do bleach or hi lift??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzion

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a regular client whom recently I talked her out of her bleached hi lights. She has just passed shoulder length hair, base 6-7, the type that looks flat but when you lift it lots and lots of warmth appears. I pre pigged then applied Majirel 9/23 plus a few foils on t-section to break it up. It looked lovely, a bit to gold on the roots but with the hi lights looked nice and soft. Everyone liked it, but she hated it, now wants to go blonder again. I really don't want to start full head hi lights again though. Not sure was thinking of bleach bathing mid lengths and ends, then hi lifting full head, roots first then just combing through ends to tone. I am thinking a soft ash maybe Koleston 12/89 but am open to suggestions as have access to most brands. Just a bit worried her roots will still be gold and the rest will be to ashey!!

All suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this has totally destroyed my confidence, so much so that I'm desperate to do a colour correction course. Gutted as years ago was the colour tech in a salon, but being mobile not had so much call for that as most clients are regulars and basically lost it!

Help and thanks xx

hey to start off with i would do a full head of foils using bleach 6% finely woven over the 9.23 will be fine alt to your chosen ash high lift, I wouldnt blech bath then hi/lift etc as this will be enough to lighten itt and knock out alot of the warmth. I knoe your lady will still have some remaining 9.23 but with the bleach and high/lift woven through she will have a lovely light 'bronde' look! good luck hun, and DO NOT let this knock your confidence, you cant please all of the people all of the time! xx:hug:

hey to start off with i would do a full head of foils using bleach 6% finely woven over the 9.23 will be fine alt to your chosen ash high lift, I wouldnt blech bath then hi/lift etc as this will be enough to lighten itt and knock out alot of the warmth. I knoe your lady will still have some remaining 9.23 but with the bleach and high/lift woven through she will have a lovely light 'bronde' look! good luck hun, and DO NOT let this knock your confidence, you cant please all of the people all of the time! xx:hug:

She's got about 1" root do you still think that will look ok?

Thank you for your response by the way x

will be fine hun just use 9% with the bleach on top section just on root area then the 6% through the length! x
She's got about 1" root do you still think that will look ok?

Latest posts

Back