What to wear?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pretty Geeky

Reaction score
Evening geeks! I've been applying for non-beauty jobs for a few months now and have an interview coming up. It's with a university in town. I was just sitting wondering what I should wear and how much does it matter what clothes I show up in? Do I go the whole hog and wear a trouser suit? Skirt and top, shift dress?? I'm not sure...any thoughts? I really want this job-lol!! PGxx

Well, I would go the whole hog and if you have a suit, then you should wear it.

You are out to impress, so why do anything by halves?

If you don't have a suit, then a skirt and blouse or smart trousers would do the job.

The very best of luck and I hope you get the job :hug:

Well, I would go the whole hog and if you have a suit, then you should wear it.

You are out to impress, so why do anything by halves?

If you don't have a suit, then a skirt and blouse or smart trousers would do the job.

The very best of luck and I hope you get the job :hug:

Excellent advice! :hug:

I was taught to dress for an interview BETTER than you would dress for the job.

Add some nice jewelry, nothing over the top and skip the perfume.

Best of luck to you! :)

yup,good advice.

Go naked where ur birthday suit lol only joking I would go to town unfortunately first impressions ie clothes make a lot of difference xx

I'd defintely wear a suit..... I always go to interviews in nice trousers, a light coloured shirt and a suit jacket.... keep jewellery to a minimum, hair and nails neat (I've been before with dark blue and silver glitter nails and found myself hiding my hands the whole way through!!) It can depend on the job, but i'd dress to inpress just to be safe!!!!

Good luck!!!!

Latest posts

Back