What training next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazBeautica

Reaction score
Hi i already offer gelish, l & p, warm waxing, lash and brow tinting, minx/kooky, manicure and pedicures. Im mobile, have a part time job 3 days a week,
and my little boy to look after. Im wondering on what else to offer and train in next.

At first i was thinking to do a intimate waxing course with hot wax, lots of call for it. But then really drawn to the idea of spray tanning-what puts me off is i no a few people already offering this. So any advice on what i should consider training in, im going to pro beauty so will have a look round there. Im also looking at eyelash extensions too. Thanks x x

Hi

I'm mobile too and although tanning is widely offered - for little start up cost (by comparison of other things) its an immediate bolt on with very few contraindications. I had a great start up package with Xen Tan and love it. I have one retail item - the 24carrot body moisturiser - its a life saver. Basically, it hydrates the tan you give but accelerates and prolongs it too. Therefore i im to do a tan for a wedding I do a few days before and retail this and it looks so much better.

I also offer microcurrent non-surgical facials, theyre really popular and again you dont need extensive product holding etc to get great results. Really like the Bio Therapeutic Nano for this.

Hope that helps and ive not rambled too much!x

If you already have experiance in waxing I would definatly go for the initmate waxing course! Would work out the cheapest next step... Plus waxing clients are like nail clients-they need to keep on top of treatments.

Don't get me wrong tanning is great, but 9/10 clients are for occasions very few have a tan once a week. And after what I have been looking at is about double the cost of an intimate waxing course.

Its upto you, but good luck with what ever you choose next :) xx

Latest posts

Back