What type of 'gel' is this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh.......and as for the rebalance......acrylic over the top is fine.....sometimes I forget to ask for the acrylic.......did you notice more dust when you were filing this product?

I actually get my nails done at Professionail as im a picker and they stay on really well!!! I started getting them done in Melb.....the salon liked their 'gel' non lamp....I got used to it.
Im in Adelaide now and the salons mostly use acrylic only......I have the gel version done. It is different....it dries clearer and doesnt lift. They always want to take it odd tho and put on a new set as it yellows quicker than acrylic. xx

If you get a good set of nails applied you shouldn't have them yellowing or getting them soaked off and reapplied so often.

I actually get my nails done at Professionail as im a picker and they stay on really well!!! I started getting them done in Melb.....the salon liked their 'gel' non lamp....I got used to it.
Im in Adelaide now and the salons mostly use acrylic only......I have the gel version done. It is different....it dries clearer and doesnt lift. They always want to take it odd tho and put on a new set as it yellows quicker than acrylic. xx

Professionail are NSS. I'd be checking to make sure it's not MMA. I rang the local ones once to see what brand product they use before I made an appointment and they wouldn't tell me so I didn't go to them.

Latest posts

Back