what was your favourite film

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big miss nails

Reaction score
hi all this talk of babys and the things we done as kids has got me thinking(yet again this is getting really dangerous!) but what was your favourite film as a kid?......my was the goonies or cry baby (with johnny depp)

I loved the Goonies as well, I think it's our age.
I also loved watching Grease.

My favorite film as a kid was the wizard of oz :)

Grease, without a shadow of a doubt. It's still in my top 5 even today. ;)

The Sound Of Music, I used to watch it every day! Haha. Also The Goonies, Grease and Mary Poppins lol.

Grease, without a shadow of a doubt. It's still in my top 5 even today. ;)

Grease was also in my faves infact I once played the part of frenchy in a school play lol

petes dragon, classic

yup Petes dragon is a family favourite, I love Elliott!
Wizard of Oz, beautifull film.
Do you know to this day I have still not watched Grease the whole way through... shocking I know.
I also loved the Goonies and any kids type adventure film, (I was a bit of a tomboy) I loved that kinda of thing

Grease as well ...along with Chitty,Chitty,Bang-Bang ! loved that kind of movies....oohhh and Pippy Longstocking..LOL

I also loved Grease, but on an even keel is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Mary Poppins. Still love Mary Poppins now!

seems as grease is the winner at the moment...did anyone like grease 2?

My Fave film ever is Grease, my top 5 in no order are Grease, Cry baby, true Romance, Stand by me, Gremlins xxxxxxxxxxx

Grease, Dirty Dancing and I love Drop Dead Fread! :eek:

Wizard of oz and grease,we used to dress grandad up and make him take part in a show we would put on for when mum came to pick us up !

hi all this talk of babys and the things we done as kids has got me thinking(yet again this is getting really dangerous!) but what was your favourite film as a kid?......my was the goonies or cry baby (with johnny depp)

Ohhhh I loved Cry Baby.... Johnny Depp was gorgeous in that film...

.. my two faves have gotta be Stand By Me with River Phoenix and Big with Tom Hanks :lol:

My favourite film has to be 'Bednobs and Broomsticks' by Disney this was the first film I went to see in the cinema and my best toy of all had to be my Baby Alive she was great when you fed her she would move her bottom lip as if she was eating and of course it all came out the other end in to a nappy!:lol:

The sound of music, I know it word for word! Also Wizard of Oz and a bit later on The lost Boys and Pretty Woman!...............oh and how can I forget FLASH DANCE....how many times have I copied the dance routines!

I loved Grease, still know all the words now!

I loved Grease, still know all the words now!

Oh and grease....my fave song from the film is Grease is the world.

Mine was The sound of music and Grease. I still know the words to all the songs.:lol:

I also loved Bambi....still want to cry when I think of his mommy dieing.:cry:

Latest posts

Back